NWFlyer

Fellatio Rules

you mean the girl has a choice??? :S

hmmmmmmm :D

If he doesn't give you the choice of spit or swallow, tell him he doesn't get the choice of blow job or no blow job. :P (That said, I'm already on record on DZ.com that there's only one correct choice ... and it's not "spit")

Ummm.... Busy tonight..:P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I agree! Rule #5 for the boys alone should be a sticky.

I'm down with that. Just give me the same courtesy that I give chicks. I won't kiss you after giving you oral without wiping my mouth first. Do the same for me. ;)

Whats the matter...don't like the taste of your own man chowda?!:o:P:D
F LORIDA!

I can say from experience that oral and pudding don't always mix well. This goes the same for applesauce and yogurt. Be careful what you put in warm, moist places.

Hehe. I'm so glad you're back around to entertain me. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

OMG!!! why couldn't I at least be the chair she's sitting in at that moment???!!!

it doesn't help that I am now horney and sitting at work.

The secret to life is not arriving at the grave in a well preserved body but sliding in sideways completely worn out yelling "holy crap" what a ride!!!

No, to use the vernacular, fellatio rules, dude!

So cute when they try to talk like Americans. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

man oh man..

and to think I was wasting time in the Training and Safety section.

Hi, all I'm new to the site. I was looking for what to do in the event of certain malfunctions and meandered over to the Bonfire section and this caught my attention.

(Homer Simpson voice) bj's....MmmMMmmmMmm

So, I forgot what I was looking for and am screwed up now....oh yeah...If I end up with a biter, do I just cut away and pull....or what;)

man oh man..

Hi, all I'm new to the site. I was looking for what to do in the event of certain malfunctions and meandered over to the Bonfire section and this caught my attention.

So, I forgot what I was looking for and am screwed up now....oh yeah...If I end up with a biter, do I just cut away and pull....or what;)

Now that is a debut post. Welcome to Bonfire. >:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

If we don't, you lot just don't seem to understand us. I mean, look what 17 years in the States has done to Frenchy [:/].

We still don't understand Frenchy. :|

man oh man..

If you are truly in an F'd up situation just think of the last bj you had... Cutaway... Reserve... MMMM BJ that was good B|
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

oh yeah...If I end up with a biter, do I just cut away and pull....or what

As was suggested earlier, a quick knee to the side (very important) of her head will likely correct the problem....
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

So in the rules it doesnt state which is better

Good God woman! You really need to ask?! Here's a hint-

Swallow is the best, and spit is the worst, I'll leave you to figure out where 'gurgle' falls. ;)

And to answer your next question, yes, gurgle and swallow is better than just swallow. Gurgle and spit is better than just spit! :D

J

ps- Don't forget - NO TEETH!!!
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

I had this rough day at work..silly me. I was trying to keep an ER running...patients alive and all that stress.

Reading this thread has just put my life in perspective.

Perhaps we need to list a disclaimer prior to making this a STICKY...something like... do not eat chex mix and drink while reading this thread...spewing contents on screen makes reading more difficult.

Awesome reading...thanks to you all~
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!