NWFlyer

Fellatio Rules

So answer me this question, my wife used to worship the ivory shaft all the time, without asking, coersion, having to get totally shit-faced etc. When we were dating, she would just do the wonderful deed whenever, and she seemed to enjoy it. I still enjoy going down on her and do so all the time, without asking etc.
Now, however, it seems like it is a chore. She usually mentions something like, "this had better not take long" blah blah blah.....

What the F#$K is UP!!!
I want to scream, and now I want a BJ

Oh, c'mon, man, you've heard the old joke? "Why does a bride smile when she's walking down the aisle? Because she knows she's just given her last blow job."

I'd say show this to your wife. If she says you're not following any of the rules, well, by all means, listen to her and start following them!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Parking at the air port............ $10
Last minute ticket to Florida.....$650
Having your frustrations/and hers relieved, because you read a fellatio thread, by a complete stranger who shares at least one thing in common with you

PRICELESS!!!

Well she is attractive....and older. I like them older types :P:D

for everything else there is KY Jelly Pudding.
Master the possibilities:P:D

There...fixed it for ya.
:D:D
F LORIDA!

I swear every friggin' time I get raked by teeth; and girls don't understand why I'd rather just give than receive. It's just not worth it... if they can't do it right, I'd rather them not do it at all.

A few years ago, I actually had a girl intentionally use her teeth, and then said, 'what? you don't like that?'. Idiot...

On a positive note, when you ladies do it right, it's a beautiful thing! Especially when there's nothing to clean up!

Jeff

I use my knee to the side of their head to let them know just how much i don't appreciate that.:D Not real hard mind you just a quick tap:):D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

for everything else there is KY Jelly Pudding.
Master the possibilities

I can say from experience that oral and pudding don't always mix well. This goes the same for applesauce and yogurt. Be careful what you put in warm, moist places.
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins

So in the rules it doesnt state which is better

Spit

Swallow

or

Gurgle

:|

According to rule #3, any of those or other options apply: "It gives us time to decide if we're going to want it in our mouth, on our tits, in our hair, or shooting across the room to see if you can hit the wall this time."
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

you mean the girl has a choice??? :S

hmmmmmmm :D

If he doesn't give you the choice of spit or swallow, tell him he doesn't get the choice of blow job or no blow job. :P (That said, I'm already on record on DZ.com that there's only one correct choice ... and it's not "spit")

you mean the girl has a choice??? :S

hmmmmmmm :D

If he doesn't give you the choice of spit or swallow, tell him he doesn't get the choice of blow job or no blow job. :P (That said, I'm already on record on DZ.com that there's only one correct choice ... and it's not "spit")

That is a good choice.

You don't see me spitting after a girl orgasms. Or for that matter during. :D
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.