hexadecimal

Weekend numbers 10/29-10/30

1 (estimated amount of tequila consumed by myself, in gallons):4:1

2 hop & pops
1 4-way freefly jump for my 100th and Dougiefresh's 300th
1 4-way RW jump

Got cupcaked for my 100th at the SDC halloween party, then proceeded to consume way too much tequila in between various other drinks... leaving me feeling like I got ran over by a bus today.

Good weekend :D

0:0:0

No jumps or anything else special....well other then a few of us are going to hell...Kick ass party at SDC...and Hex...I dont think I met you :o
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

0:0:0

No jumps or anything else special....well other then a few of us are going to hell...Kick ass party at SDC...and Hex...I dont think I met you :o

If you were at the party, I'm sure you saw me at some point... I had to have been making an ass of myself somehow :P

I was the short guy who graduated AFP and Rook mentioned my 100th jump.

If you were at the party, I'm sure you saw me at some point... I had to have been making an ass of myself somehow

I was the short guy who graduated AFP and Rook mentioned my 100th jump.

I was felling pretty good at that point.

Oh and I was hard to miss...I was one of the 3 witches :ph34r: running around as the holy terrors we are :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

For the newcomers, the numbers are:

humps (or other significant event) : jumps : beer owed.

Mine:

[:/]:5:1

5 4-way jumps with my team. Weather & sinus troubles curtailed Saturday and wiped out Sunday's jumping. Beer owed and paid for my rather fucking cool new canopy - a Samurai 170. Yum B|.

:):0:0

Lousy weather, so no jumping. [:/] Oh well... 30 mins booked in one of the tunnels for next weekend so I can't complain to much! B|

Good fun had at our halloween party though - although trying to drink with fangs in is not recommended!!! :D

Vicki

not even:2:0

Two fun sitfly jumps, solo. The sitfly stuff is really stable, now, but getting there is, ummm, let's say, *ugly*.

:D

A pal had his first chop on one of my loads. Odd to see that reserve *way down there* when he left the plane after I did. :o

shall
B|

1:5:1

My ass has frostbite: 4 full altitude and 1 H+P : 300th.

The milestone jump was a kickass 4-way sitfly with the lovely Lolie; the not-yet-smashed-out-of-his-gourd Hexadecimal; and "I'll only jump with you every 100 jumps" April.

All in all, an extremely good weekend.;)
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

2:0:0

No jumpy, but plenty of fun at SDC. Tis always a good time to hang out with my pals AJ, Dougie, Lolie, and even Mike. My whole body hurts from the scavenger hunt, but it was kinda fun. Next year Team Sunshine will win and we're attaching 100lbs to Lolie so she can't run so damn fast.

Best of all i won 2 free jumps in the mummy wrap game at the party saturday night. yay!!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

;):6:1

:D for first jump at Richland Sky Sports, a great little DZ. A three-way, two four-ways, a five-way, a 8-way hybrid that turned into a hoop dive when one of the hangers decided to blow through the center of the base (cleanly, I might add), and a tracking dive. Great weekend and fabulous weather on the other side of the Cascades.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

[:/]:10:1

Did some 4way scramble action and a couple of fun jumps on Saturday;)

5 awesome fun jumps on Sunday, did a little 3&2way stuff and made my FIRST 90 degree turn swoop...dopeB| Owe beer for that and for getting my B-license on Friday...Later...Boom...Out

NKAWTG...N