321seeya

What are the requirements for being gay?

That guy doesn't look much different then the guys at the gym with their workout clothes on, aside from the erection of course, and I certainly didn't mind if he didn't ;)

("Your ch1ck w4nts you 2 get v1ag.ra!")

ROFL! Yeah, between that and the ones inviting me to make my penis larger, I think I could actually grow my own with the new 'miracles' on the market nowdays! :D

Thanks about the site. Kinda cheesy, but serves it's purpose until I get more time :)

Pammi

It's a very pumped up muscle dude in a pair of boxers with a leather harness over his chest and bands around his wrists

You'd never see a hetero man dressed like that....

sure you would... just turn on WWF.

Or watch any Arthurian-period movie or tv show. Admittedly we don't know if the actors are straight, but the imagery certainly is. Not to mention the straight B&D enthusiasts. And if you think there aren't any, you're really sheltered.

Besides, even if straight people didn't wear this particular sexualized costume, so WHAT? I see straight people in DIFFERENT highly sexualized costumes 99 times a day.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

1) Is Having sex with someone of the same sex enough to be considered gay? Or is being gay more than just sex?

I think so. I mean, if you get to the point to have sex with a person of your same sex, you probably wanted for it to happen, therefore you felt desire for that person. So, yeah!..I think that makes one gay enough.[:/]

I think that for a gay person to have sex with someone of the same sex is hard enough to accomplish. If you get to this point, I think you are gay enough. Because usually, it starts with a certain behaviour, and actions that can lead to "gayness".

If you do have sex,...well, I think you already know the answer to that question.:P
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

What if you have sex with the same gender whilst also in bed with someoen of the opposite sex, does that negate the gayness:D:D
I'm mean come on now fun is fun:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

1) Is Having sex with someone of the same sex enough to be considered gay? Or is being gay more than just sex?

Not all het relationships involve sex. Nor do all gay relationships. What they usually do involve is intimacy. To me, being open to an intimate relationship with a woman makes me gay. Being open to an intimate relationship with a man makes me straight. Being both with a few tasty additions...well that just makes me queer.
B|

ok I see what you are trying to say, but in response I offer this....

A lady wakes up one day and decides she is tired of Men (for what ever the reason).......She strolls to the nearest bar, restruant or club, and decides to pick up on the girl at the bar ect....Goes home and has a sexual experience and decides she likes it.....Repeats.....

----------------------------------
I like this story man keep going with it. Don't stop there and don't call her gay. Lipstick lesbian sounds a lot better. And give more details man please more details. Like she strolled into the bar, her skirt was flowing from the gentle breeze. There she saw the other girl. This other girl was beautiful and looked like Heidi Klum's twin sister. Oh wait it was Heidi Klum, their eyes met and everything else went silent. After some close slow dancing and alot of lipstick smearing the question that came was, "Whose place they should spend the night at?" Heidi had a private jet and took this first timer to her mansion in South Beach. They entered the house and smelled roses in the air. She showed to bedroom where their was a King size waterbed with soft satin sheets. But first they went to Heidi's closet which was full of every possible sexually enticing Victoria's Secret piece of lingerei ever made. This first time girl picked her favorite. Heidi told her she looked fabulous. They immediately started to kiss passionately and collapsed onto the bed. Heidi had senority so the new girl was to be the first to provide oral pleasure. Loud moans could be heard throughout the entire house. Heidi was in ecstasy. She would then reciprocate the favor. Now the question was racing through the first timer's mind. What did she want? What was better? She could not make up her mind. She had had so much pleasure here but she yearned pentration. Could sex toys make up for this? Only she would know. Or perhaps another that went through all this before her.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Bwahahaha! Nice hijack

Wendy W.

I just couldn't resist. I liked the way his story started but felt the need for a more captivating middle and end.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

I haven't read through all of the posts yet, but wanted to respond to this (perhaps I'll find someone already did). I wonder if it's the fact that het images are so common and gay images not so much that makes us pass over them?

Spot on!

Probably the human brain's most astounding feature is as a detector of patterns (or pattern interuptions) you can look at a grid of one inch squares sitting on a desk, and if so much as one of them has a crooked line in it, your eyes will snap to that spot faster than you could probably figure out why it did.

Now, if half the lines were crooked, well, it wouldn't "bother" you as much.

Youre only gay if you push back. ;)

Thats what my gay mate says anyway :P

you trawled this up from 2003 just to add that:D:D:D
Matt you need a better job, one that has you actually doing work :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?