321seeya

What are the requirements for being gay?

I do have a better job to go to in Jan.

I start as an IT recruiter. I wont have enough time to scratch my own ass then, But I will be earning at least $90 k Kiwi per yr at least.

Ah jumping has become so much affordable.

WOW:o $90,000 NZ dollars that's umm well that's like $1.50 USD isnt it:D:D:D:D:D:D

Since you'll be erning all the money come visit me in Perth, Lodging and DZ transport supplied:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The whole gay thing is sexist... for instance if a guy goes gown on another guy he is so fucking gay, but if a chick goes down on another chick that is just hot... a chick can get away with saying she is experimenting where as a guy is just gay no ifs ands or buts.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

WOW:o $90,000 NZ dollars that's umm well that's like $1.50 USD isnt it:D:D:D:D:D:D

Since you'll be erning all the money come visit me in Perth, Lodging and DZ transport supplied:)

Hey squeak, ya might be in for a long wait mate....can't even get the bugger out for a BEER let alone a trip to Perth :S[:/] and he's *already* tried the recruitment thing on me..sheesh!

In the spirit of the orignal thread...yeah he's definitely gay....our Matt suggested I bring a bottle of lube and we do a rodeo dive WTF?!
:D

russ

Jumping a rig other than a Racer is kind of gay.

That's funny. I always thought the Racer looked a bit gay... :P

Feast your eyes on this extremely non-gay Racer, my friend. The main is not packed because I was too lazy, which is slightly gay, but still a gorgeous piece of non-gay equipment for sure.

Walt

Feast your eyes on this extremely non-gay Racer, my friend. The main is not packed because I was too lazy, which is slightly gay, but still a gorgeous piece of non-gay equipment for sure.

Walt

I think that would qualify as a "Hippie" rig - as probably most Racers.

Walt

I think that would qualify as a "Hippie" rig - as probably most Racers.

Guilty as charged!!!!

Walt

...I don't wear leather straps in public. I don't much appreciate seeing that highly costumed, sexual imagery either. But it's 1/1000 as common and 1/2 as intense as the het images I see anyway, so I'm not spending much time getting upset..

Well, considering the overwhelming majority of people are heterosexual, one should logically expect to see hetero imagery more often...
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Feast your eyes on this extremely non-gay Racer, my friend...

Now I'm wondering... Is it a guy or a girl? ;)

But hey, who am I to be talking. My rig is yellow :)
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Feast your eyes on this extremely non-gay Racer, my friend...

Now I'm wondering... Is it a guy or a girl? ;)

[YAWN]. That's understandable. Since you jump a Javelin instead of a Racer, you obviously can't tell the difference between the merely acceptable and the truly magnificent, either. Don't worry, though. Send me a PM next time you decide to buy a rig and I'll help you with my expert guidance.

But hey, who am I to be talking. My rig is yellow :)

The color is fine; rather nice, I'd say. It's the fact that the rig is a Javelin that calls your judgement into question. Not that the Javelin is not a well-designed, well-built, nicely-functioning rig (it is all of those things)--but it's still a Racer "wannabe" and just not quite up to the Racer level of excellence.

Besides, plain yellow is still plain. Tie-dye, now THAT rocks and is extremely non-gay.

Walt

Whoose sofa did you nick those cushions from:P

I don't think there is a sofa in the world that has that kind of style and beauty, so I'll attribute your remark to simple jealousy.

And who could blame you? After all, jumping a TSE Tear Drop Superfly may be better than not jumping at all, but it's not a Racer, is it?

Walt

Feast your eyes on this extremely non-gay Racer,

Who Ralphed on your rig? :ph34r:

I read your post and for just a fraction of a second, thought it might be another one of those jealous comments I've been getting. Just didn't have that same ring of authenticity to it, though.

Looking at your profile, I see you also jump an extremely non-gay rig--a Racer 2K3. Obviously you too have a real appreciation for true freefall finery. Sorry--it comes through in your posts and I didn't fall for the sly troll.

Walt

Obviously you too have a real appreciation for true freefall finery.

Either that..............or I got a REALLY GREAT deal from someone that worked for the manufacturer at the time. ;):D It is a damn nice rig though. The 2 pins are a bit over kill but there's nothing wrong with it.