namgrunt

your 1 gift wish

The greatest gift I could receive, anytime, is getting to spend time with the people I love.

"Things" break, get lost, sit on shelves, get thrown away. Memories last forever.

What she said. And I'm going to get to do that. Biological family for Christmas, skydiving family at Eloy.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

To be with my family and to jump on Christmas eve. That is two things but i am greedy.
I feel like the hildays are all about family, the people that put up with you all the time regardless, A wise man once told me that he was luck that he didn't have much of a biological family, I asked him why and he responded, You are stuck with the people that you are related to, where i get the pleasure of selecting my family. That being said i have a third wish, and that is for the troops over seas to come home safe and sound... :)
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

and giving isn't all it's cracked up to be with everyone being so critical of the intention or quality of the gift.

I am always astonished when people are critical of gifts......and the astonishment almost always gets replaced by the urge to "exterminate with extreme prejudice". :)

My 1 wish... to spend Christmas with someone special... but I kinda doubt I'll find her in the next couple days... lol

ditto, only the opposite sex for me... ;)

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

***But, now that I have my rig..

And it looks HOT!!! You gonna be stylin' on New Years Girl!;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"