cocheese

Worst thing you ever drank

..and hope to never drink again.
My friend spit his chewing tobacco in my fast food drink before we went to a concert then put the lid on without me knowing. Straw and all.@#$%%$#@
After the show i was so thirsty i thought i'd finish off my drink(melted ice i thought it was).
Dude ! i'm going to kill you !!! HURL !
Sorry if you're trying to eat lunch right now.

When I was in college, I (unknowlingly) did a shot of Palmolive dishwashing detergent, and chased it with a shotgunned "New York Seltzer" can of selzter water.........[:/]

I actually started to foam at the mouth.......lol

Never doing that again..........

--
My other ride is a RESERVE.

Interesting...

I was recently reading an interview with Marilyn Monroe and she described how one of her ex-boyfriends used to drink her piss because he wanted her in him.

She also described that he got really excited watching her get a enema and that she allowed him to do anal sex with her for the first time.

She also stated that one of the gofer's for a movie she did asked her if women liked guys uncircumcized because he was. She replied that she had never saw one like that before and she wanted to see his. She then proceded to jack him off to orgasm because he was willing to show her it.

I would of liked that woman. :ph34r:

B|

Gin.

I have no idea how or when I developed such a distaste for the stuff, but I can't even smell it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

A night of drinking with friends, various doubles we ended up in this place which they decided to have a little speed drinking :S. 4 double Drambuie's one after the other :o well i did it but fell off the bar stool after which is a blankB|.

I mean i woke up the following morning to find my trousers ripped and later on got my wife "then girlfriend" giving me shit for drunk calling her.

can't even smell whiskey now without feeling ill[:/]

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Right with ya on the Gin. I had an ex that drank it, he was an alcoholic. He would drink Gin Martinis, gross! I can't smell it to this day without having horrible flash backs and my stomach doing flip flops. Gin has a VERY distinct smell.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Tequila. At the Holliday Boogie 03 i made the mistake of chugging tequila on new years eve. I remember passing out on the hanger floor, then being kicked out by the cleaning crew. I went outside and promptly barfed. I spent the rest of the night by the fire next to the bunk houses b/c i was afraid to go to sleep b/c i didn't want to choke on my own vomit.

To this day i can't smell tequila without getting sick, not even in a mixed drink. Come to think of it I can't really stomach any hard stuff.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

You did the right thing.....I had a friend pull a Jim Morrison it was very sad and senseless.
I wasn't there or things would have been different. His friends let him pass out in the chair to sleep it off and he never woke up. Found out after the autopsy that he choked on his own vomit. He was too out of it to help himself.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

eggnog is AWSOME!!!!!

EWWWW. I'd rather find a naked guy covered in puke in my bed than drink eggnog. :P

LOLOL would naked guy happen to have his right shoe shoved neatly in his pants?:D:D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin