GravityGirl

Will this freak her out?

that is AWSOME!!!!!!!! oh thats sooo gonna send her into hysterics!!!:D:D

Oh to be a child and not have a care in the world. *sigh*
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

After this week in the bonfire that's not what I was expecting from a thread titled "will this freak her out?" :P

But that's an excellent touch, and I think it will work well. My sister just made me write my nephew a note from santa thanking him for the cookies because she was afraid he'd recognize her writing. I wish I'd thought of that!

nice one. :)

GREAT IDEA My parents used to put a carrot at the front door for rudolf. My dad every year had to bite it. One thing i miss about xmas is the childhood memories. :)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

you are truly wicked :Dwicked:D:D

parents are such devious people one year my kids wouldn't settle down so got some little sleigh type bells and sneaked up to their bedroom door All i heard was "o no he's coming and we are not asleep"
it then all went really quite:D:):D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

you are truly wicked :Dwicked:D:D

parents are such devious people one year my kids wouldn't settle down so got some little sleigh type bells and sneaked up to their bedroom door All i heard was "o no he's coming and we are not asleep"
it then all went really quite:D:):D:D:D

Exactly what I was thinking! You're such a cool mommy (you should have another ;))!

My daughter is 4 and a half. She'll be 5 in March.

She went to bed a few hours ago soooo excited. So do you think this little extra touch will freak her out?

Extra touch? what do you mean by that?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?? :o:o
you mean you're santa?
of course that's what you mean......:|:D

I bet this is one of those things that she will remember for the rest of her life. She may be young, but she'll remember!

When I was 6, we lived in Michigan. Christmas morning my brother and I got up to see what Santa had left for us. My mom called us into the kitchen to look out of the kitchen window. There were "reindeer" prints in the snow! We were ASTOUNDED!! We couldn't belive it! That was PROOF that Santa had been at our house and his reindeer left prints!! :o Do you know, my mom still swears to this day that they had nothing to do with it. They have no idea what it could have been, but they have promised over and over that they didn't do it. :)

THAT is a very cool idea and I know she'll appreciate the extra touch when she is old enough to know...I'd better not say--I may blow it for some people who don't know....

That would have pushed me over the edge when I was small. I was afraid of Santa. I thought he'd just cave from the pressure of the job and go on a massacre. We didn't have a chimney and Mom used to leave a window cracked ever-so-slightly for Santa to come in. Every Christmas eve until I was 11 I'd talk my sister into sleeping in bed with me. In the front with me to the wall in case Santa flipped and he'd get Myra first. Loved the toys and decorations/hated the Claus...

But, thats a really cool touch! Hope your Christmas was a great one!!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

She loved it! She was a little concerned that Santa would be in trouble for tracking dirt in the house. I explained it was my fault for not cleaning the fireplace. It truely does need a good cleaning before anything sparks in there!

Santa brought her an easy bake oven.... and forgot the 100 wat bulb that it needs. She also got a new baby doll as a replacement for one she left in the movie theater this week. She was devastated. She had already bought presents for her dolly. She got really excited when she opened the replacement.

Merry Christmas all.... and to all a good nitgh.

Mmmmm. Brandy.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!