Feeblemind

Since no one else posted this, What did you get for Christmas?

my wife surprised me w/ a nice surround sound system. not a typical gift for her. also a multi-tool for my mountain bike, homemade flannel boxer shorts :$, etc. etc. etc.

What I'm most proud of however, was a gift I made for my wife. A number of years ago we went to an airshow that Julie Clark was performing in.

http://www.americanaerobatics.com/

Well, she put on such a graceful, inspiring show, my wife was very switched on by it. Afterwards, we met Julie and talked to her a bit and my wife just flying high. So, I bought some professional pictures of Julie's performance on-line from this guy

http://www.airshowjournal.com/

and made a custom mat and frame for it and presented it to her. It turned out awesome. Lori was touched. I love doing gifts like that.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Just wondering what kind of cool gifts folks got. I got the typical Dad gifts, cologn etc....

Yup got the same.....and some $$$$ on my jump account.:)
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

:)
I got a great Pearl Izumi cycling jacket, a Cat's Meow sleeping bag, clothes, a snow globe, and (most importantly) the safety enclosure for the trampoline that my dad bought my little boy.

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Evidently I have been a good boy this year.. 'cause Santa showed up and gave me lots of nice presents. Skulls was the theme of the day. I got underwear with skulls, socks with skulls and a pillow with skulls. But the best present was a huge computermonitor wich allows me to get an even better view of dropzone.com :)

<>

My wife somehow managed to sneak my stiletto out of the house and send it into pd to be inspected and relined. turns out they did a clamp test and it passed new slider, and it looks like a new end cell although she says we werent billed for it, the stabilizers look new also partly cuz of pd sewing on new logo's

I also got a set of straboframes for our new rebel xt

And A poster of an exit shot she took of me taking our 3rd boy on a tandem (she ran second video and stills on it)

I got my wife a quasar2 shorty for a second rig. It was a used rig but with very few jumps for an 8 yr old rig. We knew the owner and He had come down with ms several years ago.

I will probably send it into strong along with my quasar for mods. our quasars are actually mates, they were purchased new at the same time by the original owners.

our college kid (meaning broke) gave me his old aerodynamics textbook. I actually thought it was original and thoughtful because of my interest in airplanes.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time"

Time with my family... the rest is just "stuff."

But it was some fun stuff ... we go small for the holidays, so I got DVDs, CDs, some cookbooks, my own Killer Bunnies set so I don't always have to mooch off my friends. It's all good. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Does your wife have a sister ? Too cool.
(Do you jump at Tecumseh ? not sure if i know you or not )
Well i got to talk to my mom in Florida. She was distressed that she set off the smoke alarm by some butter burning in the oven or something. She said the alarm was hooked up to the fire department who promptly showed up.:S:ph34r:
Other than that i got 3 sweet PMs from girls i haven't even met.:$

We went small this Xmas, the big stuff is coming in Feb!!!

My wife gave me a braai cook book, a gun mag, a contoured pillow for my neck and a new mouse to play my new hunting game with. My sis gave me a new t-shirt, my folks gave me some odds and ends but the best was my dad still being around!!!
Drags me down, like some sweet gravity...
Nightwing has stirred, and taken to flight...the silence is over, he's shattered the night!!!

i'm going to trapeze school! yep, gonna learn how to swing and flip! my wife figured we better have a back up plan if our current business does not work out! we can always join the circus. :)

trapezehigh.com