Icon134

Women Only Forum...

Funny thing.. They talk about menstrual cycles and all kinds of neat things.. My wife makes a post of a not as personal nature and it's locked..

FUNNY SHIT!!!!

Wasn't your wife's post in Speaker's Corner rather than the Women's forum?

And it seemed pretty personal to me....

talks of marriage problems and having domestic arguments online is a lot more personal than talking about medical issues

i don't even like talking to my friends about my relationships, i definitely don't want the world to know about it
This ad space for sale.

I dig the WF...it helps me learn more about the reality of a woman's mind....

and confirms that, "yes, they really are the hysterical, emotional, frustrating, lovely, funny, witty, sexy creatures I have always thought them to be!!!:):o:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I was directed to a post in the WF yesterday by a friend. The post has been deleted since. But it was enlightening to realize that the WF is not immune to pettiness.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

And it seemed pretty personal to me....

And you don't consider a woman's period to be personal?

Many many more personal things have been aired in the woman's forum..

Yeah, it's personal, but it's something we ALL deal with for most of our lives. We ALL go through varying degrees of the same effects, so talking about it in a 'safe haven', like the WF, the Ladies' Room, or wherever 2+ women gather is, well, natural.

Not as personal as you think...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

And you don't consider a woman's period to be personal?

I didn't say that. Just saying that your marital spats are personal too (since you didn't seem to think so).

And hey, I personally don't care if you and your wife want to argue with each other in Speaker's Corner... but if sangiro doesn't want that sort of stuff on his forums then I think you should respect that.

I dig the WF...it helps me learn more about the reality of a woman's mind....

[Pyke's true thinking] That WF ROCKS!!! I can go there and find out exactly what I have to tell these women to.....[/Pyke's true thinking]

:D:D:D:o:D:D:D........[:/]

..miss your stalker huh?

DUH!!????? [swoop shakes his head]

Well i've been on Dizzy for over 2.5 years and the only time I've been in the WF is from a post thats lead to the WF from talkback/bonfire.
That place is scary:o:o and it's theirs (the womens) so I tend to not venture there:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Damn punk ass doesn't have a phone till next week.....[:/]

I keep up on what your doing through Nate-dog though!;)

Well give me a call when you get one. (That's cute referring to yourself as punk ass) :D:D:D

Hey man, what Nate and I discuss is our business! ;) Actually just talked to him either yesterday or the day before... I expected you to answer again :D

Hope things are going great for you, sweetie!!!! :)

[Pyke's true thinking] That WF ROCKS!!! I can go there and find out exactly what I have to tell these women to.....[/Pyke's true thinking]

..miss your stalker huh?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!:D:D:D Damn it man....you don't know me!!!:D:D:D

DUH!!????? [swoop shakes his head]

You leave her be...

It's okay, Duh - I'm here for you - you just come over here...lay your head down (in my lap!:o) and tell Pyke all 'bout it!! I'll save you from that bad man! (what's that dear - you have something in your mouth, I can't hear you!!!:o:$:D:D:D:D["it's okay - we'll talk later":D:D)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic