DJL

Hottest Sci-Fi Girl EVER

All of Heinlein's women.

You have aroused my interest. I haven't found that many people into Heinlein, much less women who apreciate Sci-Fi.

I've read everything he's ever written at least twice, and some of it five or ten or more times. Obsessive, I know, but over a thirty-two year period, it isn't that much reading time.

I don't read much but science fiction, except when there is no science fiction to read. And then I read fantasy.

Where do you think I get all my weird ideas? ;)

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

You have aroused my interest. I haven't found that many people into Heinlein, much less women who apreciate Sci-Fi.

You mean not all women like sci-fi? I watch sci-fi stuff at my sister's house all the time. Sometimes i wish i had cable.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

It seems we have the same taste in Sci Fi Chicks!!
Maybe we may need to Break This Down by Medium..

Movie: Leeloo (Mila Jovovich) (She actually gets my Vote for Just Plain HOTTEST Chick EVER!!)

TV Series: Seven of Nine (Jerry Ryan)

Comic Books: J.M. Linsners DAWN

Fiction: Heinleins Women - Eunice from Time enough for Love?? Friday?? Gwen Novak from The Cat who Walks through Walls?, The Twins??
My Vote would have to be for Maureen Johnson from to Sail Beyond the Sunset. Lazarus Longs Mother.

Fiction: Heinleins Women - Eunice from Time enough for Love?? Friday?? Gwen Novak from The Cat who Walks through Walls?, The Twins??
My Vote would have to be for Maureen Johnson from to Sail Beyond the Sunset. Lazarus Longs Mother.

I'm partial to Minerva Long.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

All of Heinlein's women.

i've been i love with Maureen since i started puberty.. i'm quiet sure it has alot to do with my facination with redheads.....

Maureen rocks!!

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Where were women like you all when I was a geeky teenager?

Hmmm.

Probably stuffed in their own lockers... :D

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Oh, come on!

You left out:

Aeryn Sun (Claudia Black)

Number Six (Tricia Helfer) <<-- has my vote for hottest sci-fi babe of all time. B|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

HOLY PHOTON TORPEDOS. I can't believe I forgot:

Chani - Dune
Princess Irulan - Dune
Rachael - Bladerunner

And to anyone who noted a similarity, it's the character, not the actress.

Julie Cox from the Dune misiseries - hottest of the hotties (besides Tricia Helfer, of course) B|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

All of Heinlein's women.

I've read everything he's ever written at least twice, and some of it five or ten or more times. Obsessive, I know, but over a thirty-two year period, it isn't that much reading time.

I don't read much but science fiction, except when there is no science fiction to read. And then I read fantasy.

Where do you think I get all my weird ideas? ;)

rl

other than Stranger, I thought his other books were pitched at a very young market. I've read about 8 of his and they all seem very simplistic, Except Stanger in a Strange land, I read the others on the strength of that and wasn't all that impressed by the rest.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If we include 'fantasy' in teh Sci Fi genre, then both Arwen and Galdriel would get it, and they wouldn't have to talk dirty to me either!
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Agreed, on Heinlein's women - Hazel/Gwen, Deety, Friday, Hilda, Star...

Other sci-fi/fantasy women that'd be cool to meet...

Honor Harrington (David Weber)

Paksennarion Dorthansdotter (Elizabeth Moon)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Dude...you left out my new all-time favourite: Summer Glau, AKA "River" from Firefly. She's nearly ethereal, she's so gorgeous.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

>>Were you ever in any sci-fi movies ?

>You're relentless.

Somehow I see you as a woman out of a John Norman story . . .

:D

Much to the disappointment of others who have thought the same, I am that only in the immediate presence of handcuffs, gags and blindfolds.

Afterward I turn into Sharpie Corners.

:D

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I was gonna say LeeLoo (Milla Jovovich), or Seven of Nine (Jerry Ryan), or Tank Girl (Lori Petty).

I gotta go with Jessica Alba for her role in Dark Angel, but I also think she's probably the hottest actress going right now, regardless of genre. During the Fantasic Four scene in which they show her standing on a glass floor in orbit over Earth, I realized I'd trade my soul for just 19 seconds with her. :S:D

Milla Jovovich is a damned close runner up though. If I could have both of them together, I'd only need 7 or 8 seconds. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Good point, RL. I liked the combination of apparent innocence and guilelessness combined with the martial arts skill to take down an entire saloon full of ne'er-do-wells that River seeemd to encompass.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.