jtval

Are you a satelite radio subscriber?

XM Radio. I hardly listen to anything else these days.

Edit: Hmm I guess I didn't say why I chose XM. I am not certain really but I got it and I am very happy with all the commercial free programming. Good music, it is portable, cheep ($10-12 a month) etc...

Where's the "NO" or "NONE" option ? ;)

its implied;)

if you
A) ask where the NO button is
b) dont reply to this thread.
than I assume you are NOT a subcriber:D

I know my question is a little misleading but ...well...um...deal with it:P:P
My photos

My Videos

i got xm over 2 years ago because i couldn't tell the difference between the two and xm seemed to have their shit together more. now i kinda regret it. i don't care about the music because i have all the commercial free music i want on my ipod. i like talk radio. specifically i like howard stern type talk radio. unfortunatly xm has opie and anthony and ron and fez. while ron and fez are good, o and a suck. i would switch but for 2 reasons, first and foremost, i don't want to make the investment in the equipment again. second, the 2 year subscription i paid for in the beginning ran out in september, but my radio still works and they haven't charged my credit card again. if they ever figure it out and start cgarging me, i'll switch. i'll also switch if sirius offers to trade xm equipment for their equipment.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I got my wife a Sirius Radio system for her birthday in November. She loves it. She really likes the "Coffeehouse" station, and I enjoy it, too. But, I got it so she could listen to Howard Stern. Turns out, she really loves, anyway.

But what I really enjoy are the blues station, NHL Hockey, and Football on the radio. I got the home docking station to that we can listen to it at home, which has helped since our little flood at home knocked out the satellite TV connections.

Sirius is a great buy!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I got sirius and there is no turning back for me now. I live in Montana and drive a lot. My home dropzone is three hours away and every weekend im constantly trying to tune in bulls**t stations. Well not anymore!

I like the Maxium channel and of course all the sports. It is without doubt the best thing since sliced bread.

Oh ya I have the sportster with an FM transmitter. and from one spot it will work on all my stereos. The one in the hottub, the bedroom, the home theater. How cool is that:)
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

yea I bought b/c of Howard stern ,too

But I love the rawdog channel I haven't really ventured off into anything else yet. I jsut mounted the visor model in my auto. I used it on my way to and from ELOY....My Girlfriend met me down there at a later date and she followed me home and listened to Sirius the whole way home. (I told her what channel to tune to and she lwas able to listen the whole way home;)

alot of other good channels but I live on 100,101,104, 105 and 98 in that order
My photos

My Videos

I went with XM because of the number of subscribers, i think that it is going to be a race to the finish and one will eventually drive the other one out. Or maybe not i don't know. Either way i liked the units better and i liked the service better, some of the music stations are better and they ahve gotten much better about not cycling music as much as they used to. it used to be that you would hear a song on the top 20 station then a couple months later on another station then a couple of months later on another station then it would just fall out of hte play list. Its good, i still listen to terrestrial radio a good bit in the mornings, but i love to have XM when on trips or going to the DZ.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Had XM first years ago and never listened to FM again.
After selling the vehicle with the radio in it, I'm now with Sirius mostly for Howard but I cant stand FM.
Commercials are constant, the DJ's are all the same and they suck. Satellite has opened a door to escape the rule of the FCC and I will never listen to FM again. Join the revolution America, 1-9-06 Howard 100 on Sirius!

Sirius kicks ass.. Went with them becuause when XM came out, you still had comercials... i dont like comercials, so I decided to wait for Sirius and not deal with them... kenwood also has contract with Sirius, and I like kenwood stuff in my car..

If you dont have satelite radio, you are missing out IMO...

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

They both have commercial talk channels and non-commercial music streams now.

I ended up with the best of both worlds... I went with Sirius because I prefered their talk channels over XM. I liked XM's music channels better, but because I don't listen to music as often in my car they came in second..

A while back DirecTV replaced their music channels with XM music..so now I have both Sirius and XM at home and Sirius in my car :)
Owned by Remi #?

They both have commercial talk channels and non-commercial music streams now.

I ended up with the best of both worlds... I went with Sirius because I prefered their talk channels over XM. I liked XM's music channels better, but because I don't listen to music as often in my car they came in second..

A while back DirecTV replaced their music channels with XM music..so now I have both Sirius and XM at home and Sirius in my car :)

I know they are the same now, but they were not when they came out.... I also have Sirius in my house because I get that through the Dish Network :P

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.