SkydiveStMarys

What are you drivin' these days?

My ride is pimp! It's a 2002 Mercury Sable. Taupe in color, four doors. Cloth seats with simulated wood paneling in the interior, and the ultimate fashion statement - a sweet Eddie Bauer Carseat that is occasionally equipped with an 18 month old Chick Magnet!;)

For some reason, most people think my car is boring. 5-Star safety rating, and at a 25% discount because I got it as an unwind with 450 miles on it. Add 0 percent financing, it's the ultimate right for the reasonable man.

My other car (i.e., the wife's) is a 2005 Volvo XC-90, white. She think's it's cooler.

You wife's car is the one that won't roll over itsn't? Those things are pretty neat.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

For some reason I really like those Dodge Magnum stationwagon things, I think I might end up buying one of those...maybe.

Dave,
I bought a 2006 Charger R/T after checking out the magnum...about the same price and the Charger is more stylish, faster and corners better. They both have the MDE and I get about 28-29 mpg on the road. In town, IF I can keep my foot out of it, it gets about 16 mpg. That's with a 5.7 Hemi in it.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

I have a Maroon 98 Chevy K1500. That will probably be retired in the next year or two.

Its a great truck, saved my butt in a pretty hard wreck last year, but its getting old and getting to the point where it will reach the end of its useful life.

For some reason I really like those Dodge Magnum stationwagon things, I think I might end up buying one of those...maybe.

The first time I went to Fayetteville and stayed w/ Chuck and Katiebear, I had one as a rental... only it was a very demasculinized V6. And it's VERY heavy. The thing had (say it with me now) NO BALLS.

It was me, chuck, katie and porkchop out on the town and believe you me, we tried to rag it out, but it just wouldn't go. It was like cruising on a riding lawn mower.

You HAVE to get a hemi if you buy one. H-A-V-E TO!!!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I've seen the snow ride.. and it is SEXY!! ;)

You sure it's not that sexy Hollish driver? ;)B|

Once you see the truck.. you'll know.. its not the driver.. although I'd like to think so.. [:/] :P

I've seen it, remember? (Unless you were drivin' something else in Kirkwood).

I'm driving a 2005 Mazda 3 Hatch.. I loved it until I discovered the Audi A3 hatch. Now I hate my car.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I've seen the snow ride.. and it is SEXY!! ;)

You sure it's not that sexy Hollish driver? ;)B|

Once you see the truck.. you'll know.. its not the driver.. although I'd like to think so.. [:/] :P

I've seen it, remember? (Unless you were drivin' something else in Kirkwood).

That was "The Ride" girl.. sexy eh?

Before the gas prices shot up, the F150. Now I take the little Saturn and let the truck stay in the garage more.

I miss my truck.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Today - 2006 Toyota Solara Convertible...28 miles when I picked it up.
Yesterday - 2006 Kia Sorrento SUV
Last week - 2006 Monte Carlo
Prior to that, pick a rental and I've probably had it. Somewhere in all of that, I've driving my own 2005 Trailblazer, but I don't remember where I parked it so I'm thinking I'm a little screwed when I get dropped off in the lot on Thursday afternoon. :S
------
Michael