freeflir29

EVERYONE..........Please take notice.....

Oh man, let's just say after a session, a driver, name unmentioned, ran into a car right in front of them. We were just trying to make it out of the apt. complex so we'd only been driving for a min. tops!

Thank goodness no one in the car spoke English so they weren't really all hyped up on calling the cops since they weren't exactly legal, lol!

It's been treating me kind. I can't thank you enough, it's a rocking present!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

After the last banning incident I figure people would know that if I intended to hurt anyone's feelings I'd sure as fuck not be afraid to use your name.

Wow, something to be proud of and aspire to.:SWhat about the innocent people that did not do you wrong, did you take the same conviction to publicly apologize on here for that?

Of my new sig line. Read it. Head it. After the last banning incident I figure people would know that if I intended to hurt anyone's feelings I'd sure as fuck not be afraid to use your name. ;)

Clay (named by name) You are a retard. I think you want people to "heed" your warning, not "head" it.

I'm pretty sure "heading" is a soccer thing where you bounce the ball along using the skull.

You got banned? That's cool! Keep up the good work!

What about the innocent people that did not do you wrong, did you take the same conviction to publicly apologize on here for that

You mean its not perfectly acceptable to threaten to break knee caps, beat up or kill people? Wow news to me...not that Im naming names.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Of my new sig line. Read it. Head it. After the last banning incident I figure people would know that if I intended to hurt anyone's feelings I'd sure as fuck not be afraid to use your name. ;)

Clay (named by name) You are a retard. I think you want people to "heed" your warning, not "head" it.

I'm pretty sure "heading" is a soccer thing where you bounce the ball along using the skull.

You got banned? That's cool! Keep up the good work!

REALLY?? My husband explained HEAD to me in an entirely different way...
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Okay Clay but you are going to have to work extra hard if you want to offend me baby. I would not ever ban you. Thats where you've been I missed it. I am truely blonde aint I? Oh well atleast I swallow!:P-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Look you prick. I know where your house and camper is. I'll burn both of them while your in Iraq you sellfish prick. Anyways, see you in April:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Blow me:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Clay...when you intend to offend me please use the name "Bosephus"...that way I'll not notice it and won't be offended.

:D

Give it up, dude...you can't offend me even if you did use my name.

Bosephus
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239