Buried

The World Hates LEFT Handed People!!

Just go over to SC to check out the long-ass thread in there. Then notice the tongue-in-cheek icon.

I really don't care who gets together to party and skydive. Even lefties.:)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Just go over to SC to check out the long-ass thread in there. Then notice the tongue-in-cheek icon.

I really don't care who gets together to party and skydive. Even lefties.:)

Wendy W.

LOL

I FOR SOME REASON :D

Thought you were speaking of the rainbo :Dboogie . . . :o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I prefer the spiral notebooks with the spiral on top rather than on one side or the other. That way, I can use whatever hand I feel like using.

I think that video games and computers have encouraged children (and adults) to develop small motor skills in both hands...it seems like there's a lot more ambi people now than there were fifteen years ago.

Because you all are the spawn of satan... :P

i resemble that remark. >:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We know.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

stop whining and learn to do things with the right hand. :|
LEFTIE :|:|

I'd like to see many righty's try to be lefty for a week!

I had to do it for almost 3 weeks!!!!! Damn shoulder surgery.

Then again I am amb...so it was too bad.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Lefties have an advantage when using chalk/white boards. Their bodies do not cover up what they have just written, so students can see what they're writing. Saves a bit o' time in class.
DZ.com Gems:
1) In a two-out situation, anything you do or don't do can make the situation better or worse.
2) Remember: high performance canopies can give you not only high performance openings, bu

Lefties have an advantage when using chalk/white boards. Their bodies do not cover up what they have just written, so students can see what they're writing. Saves a bit o' time in class.

Fine - you can have that - but that is only 1 out of . . .How many?:ph34r:

I know! >:( Don't you just hate writing in spiral notebooks?!??!?! >:(:ph34r:

So, become ambidextrous... :P That's what I did... :ph34r:

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm just glad people don't make me sit with my left behind my back anymore. That's what some teachers did when I was a kid.
My right arm is there for perceived symmetry only, that and winding on the throttle on my bike:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm just glad people don't make me sit with my left behind my back anymore. That's what some teachers did when I was a kid.
My right arm is there for perceived symmetry only, that and winding on the throttle on my bike:)

Yeah... some people are dead bent on ensuring that everyone be alike... :S:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I know! >:( Don't you just hate writing in spiral notebooks?!??!?! >:(:ph34r:

So, become ambidextrous... :P That's what I did... :ph34r:

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

you mean you and I have something in common?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

you mean you and I have something in common?

crap, ok I'm going to saw off my arm, that will show YOU>:(

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

stop whining and learn to do things with the right hand. :|
LEFTIE :|:|

I'd like to see many righty's try to be lefty for a week!

I write with my right hand but do any sport with a bat or a club laft handed. Does that make me weird?

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I went to Catholic school my first eight grades and remember seeing Sister Mary Vivian smacking this kid on the hand with a ruler when he would write left handed.

Some of the most brilliant or artistic people that I know are left handed. When ever i meet someone in business who I consider to be "above average", I always check out which hand they write with. A large percentage of the time, they're lefties.

I'm a righty. I think we should go back to smacking them with rulers!

Some of the most brilliant or artistic people that I know are left handed. When ever i meet someone in business who I consider to be "above average", I always check out which hand they write with. A large percentage of the time, they're lefties.

That's because on average Lefties are more creative and artistic.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Left handed ketchup??? I take it the mustard is right handed??;) Then of course there is the saying that only us left handed people are in our "right" minds. Although every non skydiver I know would say there is no right mind if you jump out of airplanes. If only they knew what WE know!!!
Lefties skipped a generation in my family. My grandfather was left handed, all four of his kids were right handed, and three out of the four of us grandchildren are lefties. Coincidence or genetics??