AggieDave

Post your motorcycle

Please keep riding with no gear.........there are many people that need your body parts.

it all depends how you driving it:P

You can still Low or highside it at 20mph and slam your head into the pavement. Not wearing ATLEAST a helmet is just plain stupid.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I am a bit late on this thread, but here is my machine.

I live dangerously though, I ride in sandals and boy shorts... :$

ya and we take all the precautions available from modern technology...........Your not even wearing a helmet. You can always wear a fraphat while riding.:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

[EDIT BY REMSTER: NO PERSONNAL ATTACKS... YOU RE 1 WARNING]

Do you think you look cool without a helmet? Because you actually look like a fucking wanker!
I never understood it.

Ive crashed my motorcycle 7 times on the street in 3 years and 3 of those were in my opinion totally unavoidable and happend whilst I was riding in a sensible manner, obeying the rules of the road.

As someone said, you can highside at 20mph. Ive done it and on my way down I hit my head hard enough to crack my Arai. I was walking around confused for a while even having had a helmet on.

If id been dumb enough to ride without a helmet Id have killed myself more than once. You dont need to be riding fast or hard because its not necissarily going to be your fault. I'll be amazed if you survive 20000 miles.

Mine is a 1992 GSXR1100N 1127cc almost stock...hehehe had a cam problem within first 500 miles so it got new yoshimura cams... its blue and white and still a great bike... couldnt ride it for a couple of years until i recuperated from some injuries so it has 20k miles on it... I want a turbo for it badly!!!

Our two current sleds:

2001 HD FLTR. 95 cu inch. Lowered two inches. Vance and Hines Pro Pipe. Screamin Eagle ignition, carb and air cleaner. No longer running the faggoty-ass stock white walls shown in the pic. Two different seats, three different windshields. XM satellite radio. This bagger was nice enough that I traded my incredibly-modified bar bike "the redbone express" for it straight across.

2003 Buell XB9S. Jardine RT-one pipe, ASB airbox eliminator, K&N filter, Buell race ECM, CRG bar-end mirrors, ASB "pasta-strainer eliminator" tail section. An amazingly fun bike to ride hard, but tractable enough for Katie to ride.

2001 HD FLTR. 95 cu inch. Lowered two inches. Vance and Hines Pro Pipe. Screamin Eagle ignition, carb and air cleaner. No longer running the faggoty-ass stock white walls shown in the pic. Two different seats, three different windshields. XM satellite radio. This bagger was nice enough that I traded my incredibly-modified bar bike "the redbone express" for it straight across.

blablablabla.... Where did you find that chick? ;)
Remster

This post is to see everyone's motorcycle. Knock off the "you need to wear a helmet" crap. I personally wear a helmet because I do crazy shit on my bike. I've been riding sportbikes for 11 years and have had 1 dump during that time (Low-side on an oil/grease slick at 10mph, no less).

If someone doesn't want to wear a helmet, that is their right (in most states anyway). If you guys think that someone is all of a sudden going to wear a helmet based on your posts, you're delusional. Besides, Darwinism is a beautiful thing, and people are going to do what they please.

So, POST MORE BIKES!!!!

"I promise, I will never die."

I personally wear a helmet because I do crazy shit on my bike. I've been riding sportbikes for 11 years and have had 1 dump during that time (Low-side on an oil/grease slick at 10mph, no less).

Not that crazy then.

I dont care if he wears one or not, I just think its stupid.
Sorry.