Icon134

Weekend Numbers 17-19 March

So since I actually have numbers I figured I should actually start this thread... B|

:):11:1

Cause I was a perfect angel this weekend much to the seeming dismay of some of my friends... :S

I did 11 jumps this weekend... One of which was out of a balloon which is just toooo cool.... B| Oh and I got to hang out with a lot of old friends made some new ones not to mention I got to play with fire... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:P : 11 : 0

4x multipoint 12-ways
1x go-as-fast-as-you-can-without-having-creepered 4-way.
1x slightly more regular 4-way
4x 8-ways, as Centre Inside. My opposite captained the Aussie 8-way team for years. No pressure :P.
1x 16-way for a mate's 600th. Stalling the plane on jumprun was a memorable experience.

B|:12:I dunno, a bunch

Did my first boogie (Dublin), first Pac750xl jump, first King Air jump, first Helicopter jump, first Hot Air Balloon jump. And won the poker tournament. Hey-o!

I count 5 cases of BEER

Yeah and that's just including what I could think of when I posted. :P

And won the poker tournament. Hey-o!

Congrats on the win! I enjoyed playing! Must give out a HUGE atta-boy to Jello-Jay for putting on the tourney, as well as providing some quality entertainment (Thanks Ladies!;)) and to Divnswoop for an awesome job as dealer!B|

:),12,1

Great jumps at Dublin.....Beer for first Balloon jump! Can't wait till next year!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

0:5:0

Minimum of 4 months before I get any. [:/]

Got 5 hop-n-pops taking Scott Miller's Essentials canopy course. 3 out of 5 stand up landings and 1 landing in the pea pit! [BLUE]WOO-HOO![/BLUE][/B] :)
No firsts...thank goodness! ;)

Special thanks to my honey for my wonderful canopy that helped me achieve such wonderful accomplishments!
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

:|;6;1.....I was sorta dissapointed with my numbers,I usually average 4 a day.But,then everybody saw my post on Fridays winds,which was
the right decision for me.
Some of you guys need to take the time(if you can)and see more of the world,i.e.;other DZs.I'm
definitely not rich,I probably had the oldest/crappiest
vehicle at Dublin:D:D:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Hey,you didn't make any comments concerning
the original"Sabre"/chiropractors during the class
did you??
I did.I thought S.M. was gonna have me flogged.[:/]
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

0 : 5 : 0

4x 4-way autumn league team jumps (could they have given a harder first round?!)
1x attempted rodeo

1x 16-way for a mate's 600th. Stalling the plane on jumprun was a memorable experience.

The XL I guess? Haven't been in a stalling plane yet!

Nope...never flew an original Sabre...and I love my Sabre II very much. :)
Besides, it's probably not a good thing to piss your instructor off....;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

0:8:0

Pretty naff weekend really.
Did get in some really nice crosswind swoops later afternoon Sunday, everyone was wondering why I was screaming coming into land and doing this traditional Bev dance on the landing area!

:P

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

5 bruises:9:0

I had a great time at Dublin! I can't believe all the bruises I have or how sore I am from jumping. I guess it's been too long since I've jumped 2 days in a row!

I got to play with fire...

Hey, I saw you but I didn't know that was you! I can't believe we never met up over the weekend!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:):14:0

Had a great weekend in Dublin! Spence puts on the best boogies, if you haven't been to one, you are really missing out! Thanks to everyone who supported him (especially his wife) at the boogie, ya'll did a great job!

Congrats to Ernie for his 100th, Jared for his 200th and Max for his 50th (thanks for all the beer guys)!

The only downer was I only got to make three jumps with my babe (love you!), although anyone on the sunset tandem (lulu's) on Thursday got to see her rodeo me!

It was great to see everyone!

Hey what was in the air on Saturday, haven't seen that many cut-aways in one day since the late 80's, wow!

Blue Skies,

Art

I got to play with fire...

Hey, I saw you but I didn't know that was you! I can't believe we never met up over the weekend!

I just wish I had more of a performance... I think it's kind of boring since all I do is Juggle them... :|:D

I suppose Billo and I could work on and build up a club passing routine. :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...