altichick

Look what just woke me up!!

I was sleeping and I kinda felt something moving around on my feet... anyway I woke up, turned on the lights and it's this little guy! :o

He was a bit dazed... I think I might have kicked him before I was really awake (either that or my feet were too niffy for him!). I held him outside my window and he flew off after a few mins. Cute huh?

Now it's 4am and I'm wide awake!

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things!

I've had them climb in through the fart fan vent in the bathroom and get stuck. Had to rescue the litte guys more than once. Note: they have SHARP teeth and thick leather gloves are needed to handle them.

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

Not to mention you should make sure you didn't get any scratches or bites from that cute little thing. You can get rabies even from a scratch.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=scratches+from+bats&btnG=Google+Search

Yup, thats why the thick leather gloves are needed. Bright lights help to stun them so they don't try to fly away. They're easy to grab hold of, but are vicious biters.

---
xenaswampjumper SPANKS THIS ASS!!! I WISH karenmeal spanked this ass too.....

http://www.wadsworth.org/rabies/AnnualSummaries/2001/index.htm#bats

A report I dug up on the internet found just under 3% of bats submitted for testing were rabid in New York in 2001.

You may want to speak with a physician regarding testing and treatment. There is no cure for rabies after symptoms appear. I inquired about rabies shots before going to Guyana in 2004 and they were $700 each, three shots required for treatment.

I was sleeping and I kinda felt something moving around on my feet... anyway I woke up, turned on the lights and it's this little guy! :o

He was a bit dazed... I think I might have kicked him before I was really awake (either that or my feet were too niffy for him!). I held him outside my window and he flew off after a few mins. Cute huh?

Now it's 4am and I'm wide awake!

Cool!!!!

Walt

Once I put the light on he was really quiet and just kinda clung to the side of my couch. (Think the flash on the camera may had something to do with it!)

I did think about the rabies thing but once the lights were on he was very still. I didn't have any gloves here but he was pretty happy to climb onto a sock and pose for some more pictures! I didn't have to actually touch him at all.

I'm living in Israel right now, I'm in an apartment on the 9th floor and had my window open... I think he just got a little lost! I just held the him outside my window and once he got used to the dark he took off.

Here's the pic of him outside thinking about leaving!

Definately cuter than the mice that used to live in my tent, see, get an aprtment... get a better class of vermin! :)

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things!

He was a bit dazed...

I would have dazed his ass with a tennis racket! :D Short funny story. We went out a while back to find some Army guys that got lost. One of my team mates is standing there trying to get his eyes adjusted to the dark while pulling security. He feels a little thump on his body armor. Looks down in the dark and sees a damn bat that had landed on his chest. He didn't want to scream and have the Army guys think he was a pussy so he as calmly as he could brushed it off. I would have screamed like a girl! Bats are cool but I don't want the damn things crawling on me. :D