Icon134

tell me about yourself...

i like: skydiving, heavy metal, corvettes, south park, jager shots, playing- dominoes, pool, and darts, and art by- chet zar, alex grey, and robert williams.

i'd tell more but it will cost you a Jager shot- blue skies:)
diamonds are a dawgs best friend

I'm a 20 year old college student graduating in December in hopes of finding a job. I'm 5'3 and I haven't jumped out of a plane in quite awhile but still read and very occasionally post in bonfire. I run, I sleep, I study, I lift weights, I organize and clean especially when I'm angry or hyper and I'd love to live in CA.

I like going to Skydive Deland,getting on the plane,then doing something(while normal in
Z-Hills)that freaks everybody out.Today,I
opened the door at 2500'.Everybody was like
don't do that you might fall out.:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

If you look anything like the photo in your avatar... :$

She really does look like a young'n. I can only hope to look half as good as Ev when I'm 53.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

i'm 31, in love with my leigh leigh, love all aspects of s/d especially swooping down to a formation, i'm facetious and obnoxious, Like to learn. and i'm going to norway to jump out of choppers:P
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

...and stories about rabbits. Tell me about the rabbits, will ya?

How about this rabbit story (ok, well, more of a rabbit video)?

For doing what you did to the bunny, Lenny isn't going to be happy.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I'm 5'10".

Wow for some reason I always pictured you as short. Dunno why, I have a skewed perception of height. I'm 5'5" and I always think i'm taller than I am. Whenever I see people who are my height or a bit taller I think, holy crap that person is short, then I stand next to them and think, oh yeah that's right... :D I think maybe it's because I have two really good short friends that I hang out with often. I'm used to being tall!

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

I'm 5'10".

I'm jealous:P

I've always wanted to be an inch taller. Instead I've become an expert at walking a straight line in platform heels:P (I'm 5'7.5"...that's right, don't forget the .5! :D)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I'm 5'11 and LOVE to wear heels! ( Try to scare the short guys away:D) B| Gosh, I love everything about being a woman. I especially love the fact that I get to wear pretty dresses and skirts.B|

Edited to add: And I'm going to be a great mom some day. :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...