LawnDart21

What "talk" do bowlers give someone that is a danger in the bowling alley?

Don't forget about proper ball maintance! Balls need to be polished & rubbed every day! If you cant do this yourself then get a good friend to do this for you!;) We dont want any dirty balls showing up @ my lanes!
----------------------------------------------
"Thats not smoke, thats BUCKEYE!!"
AQR#3,CWR#49

Unfortunately no one talked with me about fingerloading. I just figured I could since the guys were doing it. Sadly, the guy I was dating thought I was so beautiful that he didn’t teach me about slowly loading my fingers. It’s all his fault – I blame him for the injury because he was so focused on my beauty that he failed to teach me about bowling safely. So I gave up the sport. >:(

is

Once when I was bowling, I released the ball on the back swing and almost took people out!

Exactly our point. Without proper control you can endanger others and not just yourself. Remember people when you are close to the lanes keep your head on a swivel. If Val can't keep her ball in her hand someone could get injured by her mishandling of the ball.
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

If Val can't keep her ball in her hand someone could get injured by her mishandling of the ball.

And this is why I got lessons, and I strongly encourage all of those considering bowling to do the same.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Although I've only got 50 rolls, I can use the bigger balls because all I've done is "throw and hits" for the last 30 or so. I don't even bother with "bowl fall" because all I want to do is hit pins. :P

Another great thread
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

YOU NEED TO GET TO A BALL CONTROL CLASS ASAP!!
Brain Ballmain has a great course. Everyone should take it. It might save your life!

I have an instructor. He's a great bowler. He gave me my bigger ball. I can already do a 270 approach on it. Next week I'm gonna go to brand new alley and try a 360!!!
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I took a bowling class, and he taped us bowling so we could improve our form! :D

How much experience do I need to bowl with a camera?

I've heard somewhere that you need to bowl 10 straight 250 games for a head mount. Not sure about the arm mounted camera. only the very best have used those

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

See, this is the kind of pattern we need to avoid. Newer bowlers are finding it "cool" to upsize their balls quickly without taking precautions and making the effort to get the proper training to do so. Before upsizing your ball, you must ask yourself, "Can I make a spare in any condition?". You must ask yourself, "What if the floors are waxed or someone has spilled their drink in my way....can I still safely and accurately achieve my goals without endangering other bowlers or spectators?". If your answer is no, then you are NOT ready to take on the challenge of bigger balls, PERIOD. Let this be a lesson to ALL newer bowlers. We must do what we can to educate all the newbies so big balls don't fall into the wrong hands or onto the wrong feet.

"Can I make a spare in any condition?"

:D:D:D:D:D:D

!!! must...have...air!!!! :D:D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

-How many people haven't paid their bottle for their ball rigger? I mean, if he hadn't polished your ball just right, you definitely would have missed that strike, buck-o...you may have even had a premature release, and injured yourself or others.

I always know what my bowling ball rigger drinks, just in case. B|
~Jaye

I have to admit I was bowling stoned one time... But the other bowlers didn't seem to mind bowling in the same lane as me. Maybe it's acceptable?;) By the way I bowl with a static bowling line, is this recomended with other bowlers?

I have to admit I was bowling stoned one time... But the other bowlers didn't seem to mind bowling in the same lane as me. Maybe it's acceptable?;) By the way I bowl with a static bowling line, is this recomended with other bowlers?

:D:D:D:D:D
~Jaye

You know, I'm going for that wild stuff called 'free bowling'. I hear it's loads faster than relative bowling, and it's so much cooler, too. B|

My coach is pissing me off telling me I shouldn't start formation bowling yet until I have the basics down. >:( Jackass! He's proabably too wrapped up in me to see my obvious talent.

Somebody said if I start free-bowling before I learn to control my ball on all axis, I'll probably lose it and take someone out...fuck 'em! They shouldn't be that close to me anyways, I'm new and don't know what I don't know!
~Jaye

Another case of the hot lane ckick getting asked on bowls way above her abilities;)

...are you saying that you're supposed to wear a bowling jumpsuit over your clothes? :| I swear my coach told me that panties were optional and a bra was a safety hazard! :o Damn it! I got had again! >:( Stoopid coaches and their shoddy training!!
~Jaye