funks

Dealing with fat chicks that ask if they are fat when they really are fat

Alright, one good thing about the states was IN'n'OUT . That needs to come over here.

Hell, they need to expand beyond California, Arizona and Nevada. Large portions of the United States are deprived of regular In N Out fixes.:(

(But seriously, if you read the book, the author cites INO as one of the few fast food chains that takes a very different approach to sourcing, quality, labor practices, etc.).

In my experience, when asked the question, "Does this dress make my butt look big?," it is merely an affirmative statement from the female that is coded to mean, "I want to fight." For there is no correct answer to this.

Let us assume, for example, that it does NOT make her butt look fat, and you truthfully say, "No." The standard reply from the female is, "You're just saying that." It may be followed by, "Why can't you just be honest with me..." and a venting session.

Let us assume that it DOES make her butt look fat, and you truthfully say, "Yes." Well, then, you've answered her question, but it's not what she wanted to hear (or probably it's EXACTLY what she wanted to hear). This will be followed by accusations that you make her feel bad, you can't just let things go, and that you are focused on looks when she needs a companion.

Let us assume that it does NOT make her butt look big, but you know that a fight is coming, and so you figure you might as well go with it. "No, it does NOT make your butt look big, but maybe it's because your wide-ride waist and battleship hips make your fat ass look small." Well, now you've given her the fight she was looking for, and now maybe she'll be so mad that she'll just go out with her group by herself, and leave you alone to eat a pizza, drink beer and watch the game, which is what you wanted to do all along, anyway.

Now, there are a couple of responses that less wrogn than others. "No, your butt looks great, but nobody will notice your butt, anyway, considering how nice your breasts look with that dress."

Or, even better, "No, but I don't like that dress, anyway. I never have. The tan dress you wear? It brings out the stunner that you are." She may disagree, but have her wear it, anyway.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Is there any way for a guy to come out of this situation without his balls being handed to him on a platter?

Try telling her the truth, followed up by some pity sex.

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

except maybe In N Out Burger

There and Steak n Shake....only the best!:)

'In and Out Burger' use to give away free bumper stickers ten years ago...

They quit because so many people were coloring out the "B" and the "R".:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

'In and Out Burger' use to give away free bumper stickers ten years ago...

They quit because so many people were coloring out the "B" and the "R".:ph34r:

They still give away stickers, but the letters are now cutout so that you can't really cross them out. See attached photo I just took of my helmet. B|

Is there any way for a guy to come out of this situation without his balls being handed to him on a platter?

It's best to avoid the situation entirely...

This can be done with proper planning at the earliest of stages in a relationship...LOOK at the woman carefully before you even begin to date!

I don't mean the boobs & butt...Check out the ANKELS!:$

If they look like they were 'designed' to carry a lotta weight, eventually they WILL!:)

Choose carefully and you'll never have to tell a woman that '5 more pounds and you'll start creating your own gravity field.B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

On your helmet??? Dude! I guess you americans really are crazy for fast food, and here i thought it was just a rumour:P

I have this thing for In N Out. It's because I don't get to go very often. [:/]

One of my other stickers is for an espresso stand at a DZ. I have my priorities straight: burgers and coffee. B|

"Yeah, Babe, but don't worry--I'll still do you after I've had a few beers."

Walt

You forget.. after you bought me few beers. Very important bit missing there :D