funks

Dealing with fat chicks that ask if they are fat when they really are fat

I say give it to them straight. Yeah you are fat. You know that or you wouldn't ask it. Are you obesely fat, no. Do you like you body? If not do something about it. How far did you run today? If you want to look different do something about it. I'm sorry if that isn't that answer you wanted but that is my answer.
BEOTCH!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Tell her 'yes you are fat' Their fault for going to Mc'donalds, No reason to lie when they already know that they are fat. You are only fat if you choose to be fat.

I think i need to lose some weight, A new burger has been introduced to Mcd's here in the UK, a Double quater punder! And they were doing so well with their health kick in there.:S

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

That's retarded.

If she's fat, actually fat, why the HELL would she ask A GUY??

Tell her. Say yes. Then tell her not to ask stupid questions.

Because she's insecure and wants validation and has developed a very misguided way to get it. And believes she then has the right to get angry when she doesn't get it.

Yeah, isn't a double quater pounder a half punder?
This has been bugging me for ages. I think by putting the word DOUBLE in the mix it makes it sound better. Losers. i have boycotted McDonalds. Shit food, shit quality, silly money, poor ethics! >:(

That's retarded.

If she's fat, actually fat, why the HELL would she ask A GUY??

Tell her. Say yes. Then tell her not to ask stupid questions.

Because she's insecure and wants validation and has developed a very misguided way to get it. And believes she then has the right to get angry when she doesn't get it.

No good can come of that. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Just got back from the states, i can not believe every where you look, there is a big park full of every fast food joint you can imagine. On the road trip you started to feel sick whenever you saw the golden arches. Just that sign makes me feel ill now. Where the fuck do all the cows come from? They must grow pretty fast.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Just got back from the states, i can not believe every where you look, there is a big park full of every fast food joint you can imagine. On the road trip you started to feel sick whenever you saw the golden arches. Just that sign makes me feel ill now. Where the fuck do all the cows come from? They must grow pretty fast.

mcdonalds beef typically comes from Argetina. Or at least it used to. :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Go read Fast Food Nation. It'll explain everything about the burgers as they go from the cows to your hands. And will make it so you don't want to eat much fast food any more (except maybe In N Out Burger:)