funks

Dealing with fat chicks that ask if they are fat when they really are fat

I told you. I prefer boats.

My work here is done:P

I'll be in yardhippie's boring thread until I fall asleep, which shouldn't be long. :P

thats nice. im leaving work now. You'll have to entertain yourself with or without your bengay. :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Take a nap when you get home, then when you're rested maybe you'll think of better places to take the ambiguous lines I left you in your thread;)

Geez, must I do all the work??? I mean, I give and I give....:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

In my experience, when asked the question, "Does this dress make my butt look big?,"

I was just sitting here wondering if people really ask such questions, because I never have. (I try not to ask questions that will cause people to either lie to me or tell me something that I don't really want the answer to)... So I decided to go ask Rich if the pants I'm wearing make my ass look fat, just to see what he would say... And he said no, that my ass and the cheeseburger I ate last night are what makes my ass look fat. :|

Big boy, my #s might be low, but he's still on my tail....watch;)

I think he said something about riding his wagon...:P

Are you jealous of the wagon? You seem to be mentioning it alot. :D

Do we allow fat chicks on the wagon if the ask us if they are fat? What about if they don't? This is tough :|:P

Are you jealous of the wagon? You seem to be mentioning it alot. :D

Do we allow fat chicks on the wagon if the ask us if they are fat? What about if they don't? This is tough :|:P

I am going to have to say no to the fat chicks. I don't want the wagon to get bogged down if the trail is muddy.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Is there any way for a guy to come out of this situation without his balls being handed to him on a platter?

hmmmm..... Yes?

What's the question?

Come to think of it... I don't know... nobody has ever valued my opinion enough to ask me this question...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Now don't worry about the minor stuff on the wagon. Here, I've made you a Margarita, extra strong. Relax and join the bumpy ride.

Hyeahhh, {cracks the whip at the mule up front}

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Now don't worry about the minor stuff on the wagon. Here, I've made you a Margarita, extra strong. Relax and join the bumpy ride.

You are a very good driver. Nicely done sir.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Is the whip only for the mule? :)