crazydiver

Who's weathered out today?

Me!! WHo got weathered out today? I was going to work on my swoops a little for next weekends CPC number 1 in Colorado, but its cloudy, windy, and supposed to rain. So I'm relaxing at home.

*Edited to add, who got WEATHERED out today? Obviously everybody lame enough to be on here (myself included) is not jumping.

Cheers,
Travis

Me either. In less than 40 days I'm taking a yearly pilgramige to Emerald coast. Need to pay off a credit card in the mean while. So money would be the real reason.

The other reason is I want to finish my PRO rating but we have no S&TA at our drop zone now. That would be my reason for jumping.

Real shame too becasue the winds are light and steady, not a cloud in the sky.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Although we are not "weathered" out at Spaceland, we have been on wind holds off and on since noon. Really hampering the Lew Sanborn accuracy jumpers. Only people jumping when the holds are lifted are the tandems.

Blue skies,

Jim

And down the road at Shelton,too. We drove out to do over a dozen tandems. Sat around and watched it rain. Drove home. [:/]

But, nice to see that the new facility is ready for operations. I was excited to see the email when I got home tonight.

(I'll shut up about the fact that I was at DeLand all day jumping... :D and my only complaint was that it was a wee bit warm by the end of the day)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

we were weathered until about 1600 when I had to leave for a family obligation...

If its nice tomorrow I think I'll leave the family "easter picnic" around 1500 to go skydiving though... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...