alanab

Hello my loves!

Hello my long lost friends and family!!! :$
I have missed you all so much in the past few months! A lot has changed in my life recently and I haven't had much time to post these days (damn real world job!) I even moved out of my parents house and live with my boyfriend in our own place. I'm still in Columbus, OH for now. Having to pay for EVERYTHING with no help from anyone was a HUGE step in my life. But I can tell you that the feeling of independence is priceless! I have not felt better in my life!
I had a 5 month lay off from jumping and I just got back into it a few weeks ago. The bug has bitten again! Im fully prepared to jump my ass off again this season! I have already jumped at skydive greene county, skydive ft. wayne and skydive tecumseh! As far as boogies go, SGC's memorial day boogie is gonna be off the hook again this year and we are hoping to get a great turnout as we did last year! I think I'll be at lost prarie as well ths year. Also about to make my 500th sky jump this weekend! I got stuck with weather last weekend on jump #499 :(
I can't wait to catch up with you all again! I really truly missed it here and missed all my friends! Good to be back!B|

Hugs and kisses to everyone and especially those who have called me to check in on me, even though i super suck for never returning alls. I am sorry for that!B| Hope I can be forgiven:)

i am actually doing work today believe it or not!!!

tonight is running after work, then girls night... every thursday the guys have poker night and all us girls get together and do... you know, girly things:)

but jeremiah and i would still like to meet up with you before the weekend to get the camera helmet stuff all fixed up. can you do tomorrow after work?

CONGRATS seriously on being 'independent'. It does wonders for your self-esteem. :)

THANK YOU.... I LOVE IT!!!!! Words cannot explain!

kristi... i cant WAIT to see your smiling face again! so... what are you doing..... say...... memorial day weekend!!! SGC cough, cough!:$

I've been wondering what the hell happened to you! We missed you in Dublin this year. It just wasn't quite the same with out the Ohio girls!

You and Jerry are so cute together! Congratulations and I can't wait to see you both again. :)
Tell Jeremiah I ran into a guy in Dublin that works for Marty that knows Jerry that ...um...well that's about all I remember. :S:D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

thought you might of died, guess not, that's good... see ya at the dz sometime after june 3rd... damn air force reserves is keeping me away from memorial day boogie at sgc

i missed you too!!! i missed eloy i missed dubin and a lof of other events too. it was worth the $$ saved though to get my shit together!

we will be seeing you sooner than you know girl!

you told me that bit about meething the dude in dublin (chris hall) on messenger a while back.. so yeah, thats his name!

wingi, cant you get off for the sgc memorial day boogie?