windcatcher

Windcatcher has a new name!

Hey guys-
Just wanted to share my happy news. I am no longer Sarah Carlson, because my new name is Sarah Kalagias!!! B|:$:)

Chad Kalagias and I said vows to each other today, making our marriage official, and we will have a wedding to celebrate in a year. I am so incredibly blessed to have Chad as my husband.:)
Well I gotta go, I'm determined to be the best wife that ever existed, and that requires lots, and lots and LOTS of exercise:)

Thanks to my friends here for their support.
Love you all!
Sarah Kalagias

p.s. Sorry Cocheese! :P

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Guest 1010
Wow! Congratulations! :)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Congrats girl.

could you please explain this to me?

Chad Kalagias and I said vows to each other today, making our marriage official, and we will have a wedding to celebrate in a year

I'm ignorant as to how this works. All the weddings that I know of (which is obviously limited). The vows and wedding are one and the same.
Not trying to be a smart arse, I'm genuinely interested
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Congrats girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad Kalagias and I said vows to each other today, making our marriage official, and we will have a wedding to celebrate in a year

I'm ignorant as to how this works. All the weddings that I know of (which is obviously limited). The vows and wedding are one and the same.

me too?
maybe it is so they can have sex??? she is a christian and proud of it you know!:o:D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Congrats girl.

me too?
maybe it is so they can have sex??? she is a christian and proud of it you know!:o:D

I believe they had a nice quite ceremony with a few friends and relatives. Once they get settled in and have some extra cash, they're throwing a PARTY!!!, errrrr I mean wedding celebration.

Congrats Sarah & Chad B|

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Love is truly in the air! Congrats you two! Being married is great (even though I've only been married 3 days)!

It's so fun to call him your HUSBAND. It's my new favorite word.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Okay, I know it sounds a little confusing. We signed the papers and of course the Justice of Peace had us give short vows before we said "I do."

So, we are legally married and couldn't wait. A marriage isn't a wedding ya know. But there will still be a wedding with friends and family later. :PThank you everyone:$

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Sarah and I are planning on having kids, but she has one year left of school, so we are going to wait till she finishes before we start on that. Plus it will give us time to concentrate on each other and not kids just yet. But when the time comes..............you can bet that they'll be doing downwinders

--------------------------------------------------
I am a greek midget