Thanatos340

Which Major Boogie are you going to this Summer??

That's what I'm talking about!!! COUCH FREAKS ROCKS!!! Dollar Daze! Dollar Daze... Demand that the poll be updated!!! OPTION ? - Dollar Daze Boogie with the Couch Freaks! That's my vote and I'll be there for sure!

Gary "Superfletch" Fletcher
D-26145; USPA Coach, IAD/I, AFF/I
Videographer/Photographer

That's what I'm talking about!!! COUCH FREAKS ROCKS!!! Dollar Daze! Dollar Daze... Demand that the poll be updated!!! OPTION ? - Dollar Daze Boogie with the Couch Freaks! That's my vote and I'll be there for sure!

Well, of course we will be at WFFC, but since we rescheduled, I will have caught up on my sleep by Couch Freaks, so we get to go there TOO!! I can hardly wait! Usually, I sleep for most of September, since I haven't slept at all in August. This year, I'll sleep most of August, since I won't sleep at all in July...
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I really hope to make it to Skyfest again this year. I want to pour beer all over the new SCRs!!!!:ph34r:

Do you think jello jay will be safe:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I really hope to make it to Skyfest again this year. I want to pour beer all over the new SCRs!!!!:ph34r:

Will SOMEBODY please wake me up in time this year!!!!????
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

LP or skyfest... probly wffc, not sure though, need to sort some things out and see what i'm gona be doing come september.... for all i know i could be going to all three....lol...

Ditto...

Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!Couchfreaks!

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

How's that first jump course working out for you? ;)

"The Chick"

I'll be at LP. Why? Because it's LP!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

None of the above. [:/]

I'm w. ya there Skymama. If one of those events had a tunnel, I'd be there in a heart beat to fly my little butt off :). 70+ mph air, I'll try and fly it. I'll definately recruit Shaner to come help out, he digs and flies the slow air sooooooo well. How goofy would it be to fly a fan :S:D

Still crossing fingers that a tunnel will show its face again at WFFC. The one thing I miss about jumping is the boogies. Maybe I can convince Partick w. VR Skydiving to haul the DC3 prop up there for a good time. Of course, me breaking the damn thing a few times probably doesn't bode well :D
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

How's that first jump course working out for you? ;)

"The Chick"

Well, Doll.......I should be off student status by LP..with any luck. :o)

bozimbo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Are you bringing any more of the Elvi???

How about we try to get Aubrey to come for another REALLLLY fast way;)

Yeah I am bringing a couple of my old buddies.

Aubrey ? Do we really want to fall...that fast ?

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.