VanillaSkyGirl

What would be your preferred theme for a birthday party held at a DZ in the summer?

<---sings
Every party has a pooper that's why we invited you. Party Poooper.

:P

I'd go with pajama then. And since we discovered in the other thread that most skydivers sleep naked, it sounds like you'll have a really interesting time.:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

The party is just going to be a fun addition to the end of the day to celebrate my 35th birthday with my DZ friends, so I'm not looking for anything fancy or with a lot of extra set-up/clean-up required.

I actually require a very low-maintenance theme for my party, since I plan to be competing in a DZ meet that day. Nobody will be able to set-up slip and slides or foam machines.

To let you all know more info...we have already had my Wigs 1 and 2 parties, as well as a freefly "Come As You Dare" costume party earlier this year, among others. We all seem to really have fun dressing in costumes.
;)

What about a Luau? Those kinda things rock. The shirts, the food, the game where you lower your back and slide under the pole-thingey-do. :ph34r::ph34r:

That is so AWESOME, but our DZ already had a luau theme for Chick's Rock last fall. :)
Karen~
i love the way that you think, and we SHOULD have more than one themed paaaaarty this summer. Looking forward to seeing you, again! :)

Good Lord. Pimps & Hos? I would *almost* throw pajama party in the same category. Never in my life have I known such a party where the sole purpose was for girls to have a "good reason" to dress like whores.:S

It looks like Toga is winning;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Good Lord. Pimps & Hos? I would *almost* throw pajama party in the same category. Never in my life have I known such a party where the sole purpose was for girls to have a "good reason" to dress like whores.:S

but its fair because the guys have to dress like pimps. Thats just as demeaning to us too :P

MB 3528, RB 1182