JankyBob

Shannon's story on Fox News tomorrow morning (6/1)

I just got home a little while ago and watched the show for the first time. I thought they did a really good job focusing on the positive. Everyone at the station was very sympathetic and each of the anchors made a point to come talk to me at the break and say how sorry they were and how the story touched them. I'm glad I got a chance to talk about Shannon and we used some great pictures and video that I had thrown together last night. The final picture they used at the fade-out is my favorite. She is so beautiful and those eyes are just haunting.

I hope someone can get that video up so you all can see it.

Bob

Was that the link from the news clip this AM? It didn't work for me?!? I didnt see the news this morning and would love to see it?

No, its the link to the SF Chronicle article. Nobody's posted the video link yet... still waiting.

sorry about the delay.

The original file is 1 gig and I started uploading it to work before I left but it still took a few hours.

The MPG is here. It's 65 megs.Audio is slightly off
http://harbinger.sims.berkeley.edu/~glum/shannon.mpg

Divx avi is located here. It's 25 megs and is a copy of the mpg

http://harbinger.sims.berkeley.edu/~glum/shannon.avi

e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any problems. I'll work on getting the audio synched tonite
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I know exactly why Shannon loved you Bob, between what you emailed me, then what you said about us (dz.com and her friends) on TV , all the pain you have and you are taking care of us and remembering the pain is felt throughout the world. You both have charater and integrity that surpasses us all. I have taken your advice and its this video that just finally made it sink in for me. The short time she was with you, gave her a lifetime of peace. Thank you Bob. The video was hard to watch but it helped me, and I think it showed the skydiving world in a good light... Shannon is loved by so many and her death will forever hurt .... but she will always be the spirit of all that is golden.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

sorry about the delay.

The original file is 1 gig and I started uploading it to work before I left but it still took a few hours.

The MPG is here. It's 65 megs.Audio is slightly off
http://harbinger.sims.berkeley.edu/~glum/shannon.mpg

Divx avi is located here. It's 25 megs and is a copy of the mpg

http://harbinger.sims.berkeley.edu/~glum/shannon.avi

e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any problems. I'll work on getting the audio synched tonite

Thank you. That was very touching...

Bob, I admire your strength and courage through this tough time. You did an amazing job with the interview and in describing to the world the true essence of Shannon and her life.

A very heart warming piece... Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing this for those of us who couldn't watch it live.

Bob,

I am in so much awe of you. You brought Shannon through in such a wonderful light!! Thank you for sharing her (and your) story. Seeing that piece gave those who won't be able to attend the memorial service just one last glimpse of her. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.