weegegirl

What state would you NEVER go back to?

I would say Kansas. I got caught driving in a dust storm one 70-80mph and then WHAM! Out of no where all I could see was the inside of the car. It was a good 10 minutes of nothing...I haven't been back that way since.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Im in on the Nebraska thing.

and Arizona! How do you people live out there!?
it dont matter how much you put lotion on. you skin still dries, cracks, peels, etc. or for that matter: how do you live without trees, and grass!
Im sorry golf courses and palm trees just dont cut it. :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

TEXAS

I hate that state!

Alot of people and not ALL, think that their fucking state is the best thing that happened since slide bread.

I hate that stupid phrase "don't mess with Texas"

I don't even like driving through that state! I will never go there again.

I know skyfest is there and everyone is cool (because they are skydivers) but most (not all) have an arrogant attitude they think they should be there own country. And I agree!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Im in on the Nebraska thing.

and Arizona! How do you people live out there!?
it dont matter how much you put lotion on. you skin still dries, cracks, peels, etc. or for that matter: how do you live without trees, and grass!
Im sorry golf courses and palm trees just dont cut it. :D

I have seen parts of AZ that looked like WI

Up north in AZ that is...also the Buenos Aires National Park is beautiful down by the border with Mx

TEXAS

I hate that state!

Alot of people and not ALL, think that their fucking state is the best thing that happened since slide bread.

I hate that stupid phrase "don't mess with Texas"

I don't even like driving through that state! I will never go there again.

I know skyfest is there and everyone is cool (because they are skydivers) but most (not all) have an arrogant attitude they think they should be there own country. And I agree!

Sorry to hear that. We're not all that bad and Texas ain't that bad either. The 'Don't Mess With Texas' thing, is just an anti litter campaign. There's a lot of good things to do and see here.

Chuck

Utah - sucks...it just sucks

Hmm..I drive 4 hours to go play in Southeast Utah about 10 times per year. It's one of my favorite places on earth.

My worst is Kansas (even though I was born there) .

The drive across Kansas and Eastern Colorado on I-70 is about one of the most excruciatingly painful experiences that can be inflicted on someone. Once you leave Denver and the mountains fade away in the rear view mirror...the scene does not change for the next 600 miles. If you are lucky you will fall asleep at the wheel and wake up 6 hours later...no need to worry about the car, the road is perfectly straight, and if you run off it the worst you will do is knock over some wheat. I have driven I-80 through Nebraska, and Kansas is far worse...