Brigitte36

So tell me... the difference between being sexually free and just being a slut is...

Very simple none of the above!

If you have a boyfriend and you sleep with ME you're sexually free.

If I'm your boyfriend and you sleep with someone else..well then you're a slut.

Is that clear enough!
;)

Just kidding....like always
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

Not endorsing this opinion, but the word "slut" is a contraction for "slattern", which the dictionary defines as a dirty unkempt woman. Seems to be some space between that and sexual liberation, which one would assume entails some personal enlightenment. If that helps define the question any better

Actually, I think, given this definition, one should assume that the difference between a slut and someone sexually free is a shower!

lol!!! I'm cracking myself up tonight.....:D:D

I would say someone who is sexually free has a healthy sexual appitite, and actually enjoys sex. However someone who is a slut is just using sex to mask what is wrong in their life.

I would tend to agree with that. I'd also throw in (as someone else has) being able to deal with the ramifications would also distinguish the two.

Maybe something else about... being selective with who and how you choose your sexual partners may also play into the difference... but I'm not quite sure about that...

I know. You're still new to the world of the perverse.

It's not a bad thing to not know what the shocker is.
:)
You seem like a nice person. it's only a matter of time before you see it at the dz or on a skydiving DVD. I know you just learned what a poofter is so I'll give you time to digest that before learnin' ya the shockerB|
My photos

My Videos

You seem like a nice person. it's only a matter of time before you see it at the dz or on a skydiving DVD. I know you just learned what a poofter is so I'll give you time to digest that before learnin' ya the shocker

ohhhh, I think I can handle it.....you too chicken to 'learn' me?;):P

Here I thought you'd gone to bed.

Is that as gross as it sounds?

And if it's what it sounds like, why on earth would you think someone should show me rather than tell me? What kind of girl do you think I am?

Don't answer that in a way that will make me have to kick your ass...;)

Sexually free:
Having more fun with sex

Slut:
Having more fun with sex than the one calling you a slut.

The name-callers are just envious.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

take ur hand... extend all fingers and ur thumb....

curl your ring finger down...

one finger in the stink... 2 to the pink...

thats what I am told anyway :)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I think the difference between "being sexually free" and being a "slut" all has to do with why you/they are choosing to have "multiple" partners.

I imagine that sexually liberated women have come to the conclusion that they very much enjoy sex and select there partners based on there wants and make sure to practice safe sex.

Sluts on the other hand tend to be less selective and usually are looking for attention (be it negative or positive)
Derec Davies
Big_Red

Every man wants a slut in bed!!!!!!

If you care for someone and are fucking around on them then that makes a slut.

If you don't care about them and are fucking around the that makes a sexually liberated woman.

In high school any girl that had sex with everyone but you.....well that made her a slut. If she slept with you well then she was dirty slut!!:D
Dom

And if it's what it sounds like, why on earth would you think someone should show me rather than tell me? What kind of girl do you think I am?

Don't answer that in a way that will make me have to kick your ass...;)

I meant they would show you the hand gesture:D:D
My photos

My Videos