SkydiveStMarys

Your "sig" line.

How did you come up with it? Do you read other peoples sig lines or just their post?

Mine...well the first is obvious..the second...came from Sex in the City (and damn ain't it true;)) and the third...I saw it printed on a tee the other day and it made me laugh. 3? Hmmmm, is that too many?

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I enjoy reading quotes and subscribe to a "quote of the day" email. When I find one that really strikes me, sometimes I will make that my sig line. I always read others' sig lines along with their posts -- some of them are just too funny not to read!! :)

One who looks for a friend without faults will have none. -- Hasidic Saying

Well the hardcore part came from a joke with Scoop about tandems.

Theres something funny about knowing how much of newbie you are then suddenly it comes out "must be slightly hardcore though? i mean i didnt do a tandem first" :D:D

So its a tongue in cheek joke about myself and how unhardcore i am.

The fit as fuck...well :)

Edit: Spelling doh

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Mine came from a song from Kenni Thomas. He was a Ranger back around the time of Black Hawk Down. He is now a country singer with military like lyrics. These words just really stuck out to me.

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

My "sig" line quote changes regularly with my mood...

Although I tend to have a theme my current quote is from the writers of the comic strip "Over the Hedge" it was on google yesterday... (as I'm sure some noticed")

Some favorite Sigline quotes I've used...

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. I sat at a table where were rich food and wine in abundance, and obsequious attendance, but sincerity and truth were not; and I went away hungry from the inhospitable board." -Thoreau

THE FACE we choose to miss,
Be it but for a day—
As absent as a hundred years
When it has rode away. - E Dickinson

and a more recient one...

"I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me." -Al Franken, Stuart Smalley in Saturday Night Live, catchphrase:)
I also usually have my website there...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

It’s my mantra when I start thinking about the lackanookie for the last 15 years... 1 month... 8 days... 13 hours... 27 minutes... 33 seconds… 34 seconds… 35 seconds… 36 seconds…

You get the idea…

Yes, I read the signature lines and often wonder about them. Thanks for starting this thread.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.