grue

I have never had a sip of alcohol in my entire life, but I am pondering going and getting FUCKED UP

Believe it or not, when I'm upset, piussed off, depressed, etc., is when I absolutely DO NOT TOUCH alcohol. Numbing oneself is certainly not an appropriate coping mechanism, for it merely postpones the coping for another day.

Have a drink in a happy time.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Phew. I feel better. ANyone want any sliced apples, bananas, grapefruits, or oranges?

Assemble a voodoo doll of her out of the fruit. Then stab it with a fork and EAT IT!

Then go fart in her general direction

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Then go fart in her general direction

Right on with the monty Python reference...

If you like grue I can fart in her general direction as well... :)

Too Late - I just did.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Go get some crack and a couple skanky hookers. You'll forget ALL about her. :D

Worked for me last night.
Hurts the wallet a bit - but with two of them - it's more than worth it.B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

alcohol is the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems, so drink up, and besides any woman that makes you hate them, probably isnt worth their salt anyhow, spend your money that you would be spending on her and buy some beers, you cant survive in europe without alcohol its a fact
Fly it like you stole it

If you like cutting things up with swords then you'll probably like one of my favorite stress relievers:

Go buy a cheap archery target, set it up in the backyard, and practice throwing knives. Sufficiently violent to properly vent yer angst, but also the necessary focus is calming. :)

Matt

If you like cutting things up with swords then you'll probably like one of my favorite stress relievers:

Go buy a cheap archery target, set it up in the backyard, and practice throwing knives. Sufficiently violent to properly vent yer angst, but also the necessary focus is calming. :)

THat's a fantastic idea, actually.
cavete terrae.

Or you could blow a picture up to target size and . . . .:ph34r:

Not if you're MY backyard neighbor...B|B|B|B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Not if you're MY backyard neighbor...B|B|B|B|

My backyard is a several acres, I think I'm ok :D
cavete terrae.

Not if you're MY backyard neighbor...

Well I suppose I could've added something about taking into consideration what's behind the target as well as where will the bounces go, but that's just common sense, I think.

Matt

Oh.:o
I missed that.:|
Ok, people, listen up. Before having fun with any kind of bladed instrument, a healthy dose of common sense is absolutley necessary. Hope you stockpiled some or have an independent supply.

Matt

Dude...I know where you're at...I, too, have never had any alcohol, but the closest I got was 12 hours staring at a bottle of vodka, after I walked in on my best friend, and the (first) love of my life... >:(
That was a long day...then I discovered Skydiving...I just can't get that pissed off anymore, cos all I need to do is get into the sky and remember how cool life is! B|

I know what you're all thinking...A skydiver who doesn't drink???? Well try a Scottish Skydiver who doesn't drink! Hooyah!
---
Swoopert, CS-Aiiiiiii!
Piccies

Well try a Scottish Skydiver who doesn't drink

All i need now is to see an Irishman who doesnt fight and i've seen everything

*checks box next to "scottish skydiver who doesnt drink"*

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I am always fascinated by those that show lots of praise for holding out on what are generally considered vices.
You don't have to get F*cked up to experience these things. I personally think it makes you a more well rounded person for having experienced them. You don't have to use them to excess. You don't have to use them to mask your pain.
But to not experience them at all limits your perspective. [star wars wisdom] As the emperor said, "If one is to understand the great mystery, one must study all its aspects."[/start wars wisdom]
Just my opinion...

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com