Girlfalldown

Car sex

Doesn't Ford make cars with adjustable pedals? That way a shorter person can sit with the seat all the way back and still drive.

Maybe even do 69 in a 65. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Doesn't Ford make cars with adjustable pedals? That way a shorter person can sit with the seat all the way back and still drive.

Yes, actually they do. What a coincidence that I just happen to sell Ford's huh?

Hey little boy....want some candy? :ph34r:
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

No one's talked about convertibles? Head out the sunroof?

...and wait until we get to the mid-70's Dodge Mini-van, tainted windows, faux leopard interior lining, water bed in the back, 8-tracks playing Barry White, water bed, tight bell bottom leather pants, and say hello to my little friend...Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

A brand-new police car which has not transported anybody has amazing potential.

It is that new-car smell plus gun oil. Drives the wives mad.

And there's the zip ties, legirons and waffle cage for the most adventurous.

:ph34r:

OK that just sounds like WAY to much fun.

What's a legiron?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Why have sex IN the car when you can have it ON the car. Much more room on the hood. >:(

I gues the only really bad thing about sex while driving is you can't really tie each other up.

:)

Can't wait to meet you in Dublin.I'm sure you will be an asset to the RoamingDZ:)

No one's talked about convertibles? Head out the sunroof?

...and wait until we get to the mid-70's Dodge Mini-van, tainted windows, faux leopard interior lining, water bed in the back, 8-tracks playing Barry White, water bed, tight bell bottom leather pants, and say hello to my little friend...Ueah! That's what I'm talking about!>:(

ummm.... you lost me on little friend- are you saying that...????:o:D
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

So what's the best position to have sex in a car? Is it front seat with the girl straddling the guy or is it back seat? Are there ways I'd never even thought about?

I recently had an opportunity to check this out. :$

I can tell you that the girl straddling the guy in the front drivers seat of a 2004 Mustang is a TIGHT fit, especially if the guy is tall. The damned steering wheel and horn get in the way. :P

I can also tell you that the back seat of a Crown Victoria (check back on my "office sex" thread to know what kind of car this was), with the woman laying back and the guy sort of leaning inside the car is erotic as hell!!! Actually, it was 2 different Crown Victoria's. B|

The hood of said car was also experimented with, but the logistics of height issues need some more working on.

Somewhere in the near future, I hope to be able to try out a convertible and a limo! If I do, I'll let you know! ;)

Throw in the lights and it would look like the f@#$ing alarm was going off.:ph34r:

I have access to all sorts of vehicles. Surely one of them should allow for more room between us and the wheel. :$ Now all I need to do is find me a willing Guinea pig. :P

Isn't that called Beastiality

I've got a Chevy Trans Sport, Noooo Problemo, Hoods at a great angle as well

Gone fishing

What's a legiron?

Like big handcuffs that go around your (the) ankles with a 16 inch chain between them.

Again, these can only be used out of the box before they've been used on bad guys.

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomframe.jsp?query=Peerless+handcuffs&page=1&offset=0&result_url=redir%3Fsrc%3Dwebsearch%26requestId%3D4522e704f3035ee%26clickedItemRank%3D1%26userQuery%3DPeerless%2Bhandcuffs%26clickedItemURN%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.peerless.net%252F%26invocationType%3D-%26fromPage%3DNSCPTop%26amp%3BampTest%3D1&remove_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peerless.net%2F

Not fur lined, but the stuff real LE types use.

The hinged handcuff jobbies are really uncomfortable.