Girlfalldown

Car sex

That is a GEN-U -WHINE picture of Deadpool.... the merc with a mouth of Marvel comics. "a gun for hire. A by-product of the military's Weapon X program. Wilson was given incredible strength, agility and healing powers-but at a price. His cellular structure is in constant flux and his sanity is questionalbe. An outsider, all wilson wants is to swim n the societal cesspool. Preferably the breaststroke. But no speedos...." Cable & Deadpool #10

edit: so does it make me a geek to have that above quote right at my fingertips? and is it ok for girls to be geeks?

One day i will have sex in the bed of a pickup truck while someone else is driving us around. My dream is to do it in an el camino, but they're too hard to find nowadays.

You haven't been to z-hills. We have the dz el camino used to pick up people who land off. The keys are always in it!
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

That is a GEN-U -WHINE picture of Deadpool.... the merc with a mouth of Marvel comics. "a gun for hire. A by-product of the military's Weapon X program. Wilson was given incredible strength, agility and healing powers-but at a price. His cellular structure is in constant flux and his sanity is questionalbe. An outsider, all wilson wants is to swim n the societal cesspool. Preferably the breaststroke. But no speedos...." Cable & Deadpool #10

edit: so does it make me a geek to have that above quote right at my fingertips? and is it ok for girls to be geeks?

I was just going to type: "I think that's sooo COOL!!! Does that make me a total dork?"

I love looking at other people's comic and collectors' stuff, but I do not follow it myself. One of the reasons that I loved the movie "Unbreakable" so much was the storyline...VERY COOL and unique concept. I just LOVED that. :)
Edit: You are NOT a geek, Kbordson, but, even if you were, who cares? ;)

That is a GEN-U -WHINE picture of Deadpool.... the merc with a mouth of Marvel comics.

Yep - stole that one and one other - I'll switch now and again - well if my fan base doesn't complain too much that is.:D

"a gun for hire.

Video - no guns - Jonh Rich would come after me

A by-product of the military's Weapon X program. Wilson was given incredible strength, agility and healing powers-but at a price.

How much?

His cellular structure is in constant flux and his sanity is questionalbe.

So tell me something I don't know

An outsider, all wilson wants is to swim n the societal cesspool. Preferably the breaststroke. But no speedos...."

I do that already - you HAVE been to a DZ right?

1)Probably
2)Sure - why not - the extra carriculars make up for that.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think Deadpool (aka, the secret identy... shhhhhh..... of the turtle.....) is cool too (I really, REALLY, liked him when the drew him like Tom Cruise - oh the curse)... but I think we're hijacking a car sex thread.
(bad girls, bad, wicked, evil girls.... we might need to be punished....)

You haven't been to z-hills. We have the dz el camino used to pick up people who land off. The keys are always in it!

I've been to zhills a few times. Though it has been a few years...hrm, must come back.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Kev, that's just wrong.

Rosa surely wouldn't tolerate real bathtub f*cking. It's very different from the candle's-lit expectation.

I also will never deliver the recipe over the internet. It requires a personal explanation.

Ah, rose petals! How sweet! Is the water the right temperature?......

You know... If there is one thing I have learned on my short time on this planet it's that you would do well never to assume what a woman would or would not like sexually until you've actually gone there. I have a strong suspicion the Queen of England prefers it doggie style. That said yeah you are probably right I can't imagine many men getting away with that without at least one night in jail. Still I got the reaction I was looking for. I'm good now.