guppie01

Preconceived notions

Oh, BELIEVE me, you do... And it simply MUST include Addie and weege... :)

Yeah she does.

Speaking of, when are you gonna make a trip up to the NEW place? We were voted "Hottest DC Bar Scene Of The Year"...

And I have a KILLER new margarita recipe... B|
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Prior to meeting dz.commers in person, do you have an idea of what they will look like, act like and what is the most outrageous farfecthed preconceived notion you've had???

I have had comments like:
"wow, I thought you were going to be REALLY fat!"
"wow, I thought you'd be much taller!"

The worst I've had is I was terrified to meet a dz.commer to the fact that I made a point to avoid the person the entire boogie. I've since come to know the person and I was WAY on the wrong end of the spectrum!!! :D

Let's hear your stories... :D

g

Byron Boogie!!!!!! ;)B|:P:)
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I hadn't met hardly anyone from dz.com up until Byron in June. As a matter of fact, I almost cancelled my tickets because I knew I was going to lose so much of my anonymity...but it was important to go.

The only person that TOTALLY blew me away with what they physically looked like vs what I thought was Geno when he was up here in Seattle a couple of years ago. Holy hell I had no clue he was a giant. :ph34r:

I have no idea if anyone was surprised by what I'm like in real life, except maybe that I'm kind of quiet when I don't know people. I don't think anyone was surprised by what I look like...I never post real pics of me, but I talk about my roundness alot just so people won't expect some super model with bunny ears or something. :ph34r::D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I've found that the men are sometimes more shy and have a softer side to them or seem to be much nicer in person, than they portray themselves to be online. The women are usually as kind and friendly in person as they seem to be online.

People can look somewhat different in person, than they do in pictures online. That doesn't bother me. I don't care what people look like as much as how they act.

I've found that the men are sometimes more shy and have a softer side to them or seem to be much nicer in person, than they portray themselves to be online. The women are usually as kind and friendly in person as they seem to be online.

People can look somewhat different in person, than they do in pictures online. That doesn't bother me. I don't care what people look like as much as how they act.

My sig line says it all.

I beg to differ. I knew you in person before I knew you online. You are most definitely an asshole.

Embrace it, cherish it, use it to get laid. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I beg to differ. I knew you in person before I knew you online. You are most definitely an asshole.

Embrace it, cherish it, use it to get laid. :|

I have nothing to say - but I posted anyway.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I would like to meet BILLVON to see if the rumors are true.

I would like to actually talk to him. I've been around him a bunch of times, but never actually talked to him that I can remember. Oh well, I probably wouldn't understand half the stuff he says anyway.:P

Prior to meeting dz.commers in person, do you have an idea of what they will look like, act like and what is the most outrageous farfecthed preconceived notion you've had???

The worst I've had is I was terrified to meet a dz.commer to the fact that I made a point to avoid the person the entire boogie. I've since come to know the person and I was WAY on the wrong end of the spectrum!!! :D

g

Byron Boogie!!!!!! ;)B|:P:)

Oh you are EVIL!!!

:D
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I've met J and Clay and Frenchy and all were quiet, sweet, polite, gentlemen!! It shocked the hell out of me!!

Alright girl!! I warned you about that!! Spreading false rumors..:P:D

Going to ruin my reputation!!:P:D:D:D

Im really a lecherous bastard right??

I was just thinking she didn't get to know you guys ;):P

g

Of the few (very few) dz.commers I've met I wasn't surprised by any of them... and I seriously doubt they were surprised by me... other than 1 who for some reason thought I had long hair and wasn't so dam'n skinny... :D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I've met J and Clay and Frenchy and all were quiet, sweet, polite, gentlemen!! It shocked the hell out of me!!

Alright girl!! I warned you about that!! Spreading false rumors..:P:D

Going to ruin my reputation!!:P:D:D:D

Im really a lecherous bastard right??

I was just thinking she didn't get to know you guys ;):P

Probably not but I'll believe in my current delusionswho I met. ;)