guppie01

Preconceived notions

Prior to meeting dz.commers in person, do you have an idea of what they will look like, act like and what is the most outrageous farfecthed preconceived notion you've had???

I have had comments like:
"wow, I thought you were going to be REALLY fat!"
"wow, I thought you'd be much taller!"

The worst I've had is I was terrified to meet a dz.commer to the fact that I made a point to avoid the person the entire boogie. I've since come to know the person and I was WAY on the wrong end of the spectrum!!! :D

Let's hear your stories... :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I thought Thanatos340 would be tall and horny

So you were pretty much right on target then! :D

I find that I tend to avoid preconcieved notions, especially about looks. That's just too hard to tell from a forum. I probably have some about personalities, but usually they seem to be pretty accurate.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Really was it me?
I try not to form opinions until I meet someone in person, it does happen a little happens but I try not to let it affect me. As far as far fetched I thought Gia was tall......:D:D :D :D :D :D
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I thought Thanatos340 would be tall and horny.

:D

Dayuuuum you're good!!! B| Nailed that lil fucker on the head!!! :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I thought Thanatos340 would be tall and horny

So you were pretty much right on target then! :D

I find that I tend to avoid preconcieved notions, especially about looks. That's just too hard to tell from a forum. I probably have some about personalities, but usually they seem to be pretty accurate.

Well sometimes you can't help it.

Take PLFXpert for example - I thought she would have these extra long arms that were continuously in the air, and that her hair was all standing up on end.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I thought Thanatos340 would be tall and horny.

:D

Dayuuuum you're good!!! B| Nailed that lil fucker on the head!!! :D

g

Again?

What with this time?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Three years ago, I had the pleasure of spending a long weekend with Micro and Michele. I had already seen pics of them both and talked many times on the phone. When I got off the plane and saw them both for the first time, I was truly struck by the warmth they both exuded. I was immediately at ease and felt like I had known them forever.B|:)
Chris

Prior to meeting dz.commers in person, do you have an idea of what they will look like, act like and what is the most outrageous farfecthed preconceived notion you've had???

I have had comments like:
"wow, I thought you were going to be REALLY fat!"
"wow, I thought you'd be much taller!"

The worst I've had is I was terrified to meet a dz.commer to the fact that I made a point to avoid the person the entire boogie. I've since come to know the person and I was WAY on the wrong end of the spectrum!!! :D

Let's hear your stories... :D

g

I'm afraid to ask what your post-meeting impressions were of ME... :S

That DAMNED Reno Room. Damn it all to hell.
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

I thought SkyDemon would be elusive..

Did you get to meet the elusive SkyDemon???

g

Apparently I had a conversation with him at Elsinore, but I didn't know it was him. He wont tell me what he looks like.. so I dont know. Everyone was new to me there besides Iwan, Geno, Anita, and Alana.

Three years ago, I had the pleasure of spending a long weekend with Micro and Michele. I had already seen pics of them both and talked many times on the phone. When I got off the plane and saw them both for the first time, I was truly struck by the warmth they both exuded. I was immediately at ease and felt like I had known them forever.B|:)
Chris

you're too kind. :)
just kiddin man!! love ya! :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...