normiss

What's in your freezer right now???

Wow, that's a lotta food! :o

Mine has an assortment of ice cream, vegies, meat and a few frozen dinners. I just went out and stocked up on meat last night that was on sale, forgetting that we have a Tropical Storm lurking around. This morning, they've increased the area for where it might hit and said it could become a hurricane. All I care about is all the meat I bought, I don't want to lose my electricity and ruin my meat!

I know I should worry about more things with the potential hurricane, but I've been through a few of these. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What is wrong with you people? Doesn't anyone have any REAL food in their freezers? I think you should all move to Texas and come visit me and I'll feed you all the yummy things I have in MY freezer:

your freezer is bigger than my flat :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Mine has an assortment of ice cream, vegies, meat and a few frozen dinners. I just went out and stocked up on meat last night that was on sale, forgetting that we have a Tropical Storm lurking around. This morning, they've increased the area for where it might hit and said it could become a hurricane. All I care about is all the meat I bought, I don't want to lose my electricity and ruin my meat!

I know I should worry about more things with the potential hurricane, but I've been through a few of these. :P

Andrea there is a wonderful new invention out that supplies electricity even when the power goes out it is marketed under the name "gasoline powered generator"

:P:D:D:D

Andrea there is a wonderful new invention out that supplies electricity even when the power goes out it is marketed under the name "gasoline powered generator"

Yeah, but they're expensive! I can't justify the cost on my budget when I might only use it a couple times a year.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well since I got the idea from the "how to pass a urine test" thread to sell clean pee on E bAy, I've cleared out my freezer and am stocking up on inventory.

Ask a twisted fuck a question and you get a twisted fucking answer.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

You must have a giant freezer. Mine can't hold that much.

I have red meats, pork, Chix, veggies, waffles, ice cream, popsicles, coffee,ice cubes, imported chocolates, and ice packs.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Steak, pork, ham, orange roughy, chicken, chili... all in single serving packaging... spinach, broccoli, brussels sprouts... lots of ice to fill the cooler this weekend.

I like to buy in bulk and separate it into single servings. I save money that way.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

No fish for me. Fish is naffy. :P Unless of course, it comes from Long John Silver's and is breaded, fried and covered ketchup. :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

:$ :$ :$

Yeah it is. Now if I only had someone to feed it all to. Some women's hobbies are shopping for shoes...mine is grocery shopping. I find good deals on stuff and just can't resist. And other things I get the urge to "try" and end up giving the rest of it away.
Nina

your freezer is bigger than my flat :|

Really? And I was just complaining the other day about how small it was. ;)

Oh, did I mention the container for holding ice cubes too? B|
Nina

It's all about learning how to pack it properly. I COULD fit more in there....but I think I'd better pass on that idea right now....unless there's another great sale on something I probably don't need! ;)
Nina

No fish for me. Fish is naffy. :P Unless of course, it comes from Long John Silver's and is breaded, fried and covered ketchup. :)

you calling me naffy ?
or calling me Long Dong Silver ? :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

you calling me naffy ?
or calling me Long Dong Silver ? :|

In the words of Lisamarie, you are a goober. :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

this isn't my fault...but kinda interesting...

cold beer glasses
fozen chicken patties (2)
frozen broccoli

:|

Pieces and parts . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun