mouth

Getting married....

That's wonderful, Lisa -- I'm so happy for you. You deserve every bit of it.

Have you woohoo'd him in the morning yet? (I'm thinking about your airplane-takeoff whoop). That's the real test :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Congrats, Lisa! I hope he treats you and your daughters well and that you all will be very happy together. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

[:/][:/][:/]
How sad. My fantasy is blown and won't be coming true...some other sucker has swooped me.
[:/][:/][:/]

:)Congrats, girl but DO try to take it easy on him. Break him in slowly and teach him how to make his own sammiches.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

. . . Mark and I are getting married September 8 at 8:00 pm in a beautiful antibellum home here in Dublin, GA.

As happy as we all are for you Lisa, hearts are breaking all over th world with this news.

Congratulations and All the happy years together.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I haven't been on much lately but after telling a good number of my close friends that I am engaged I thought I'd make it official and tell everyone. Mark and I are getting married September 8 at 8:00 pm in a beautiful antibellum home here in Dublin, GA.

Anyone is welcome to attend.

We are off to St Lucia for 9 days of scuba diving and fun in the sun then we are headed to a DZ for him to get his certification so we can jump together.

Lisa

Now you all know why I haven't been on much lately. Oh and I am sitting on a 97 in my current class and so far nothing but A's.:)

Congrats Lisa. I was thinking about you the other day. noticed you haven't been around, guess now I know why.
My photos

My Videos

Awww...congrats!!! May you two have a wonderful life together! :)

see, this is why many men fear marriage.
two people join lives to become one which means someone is giving up their life.:S

usually the man feels that way, but it looks as if lisa is going to get him in the sky and give him a new life. Not a bad deal.:)
My photos

My Videos