GogglesnTeeth

Weekend Numbers Time August 4th, 5th, 6th

Yeah Right:3:1 (sort of...)

so not a lot of jumping this weekend... but I did 3 RW video jumps (here's the video... I also included jumps from 15 July, where I did a hop and pop and stalled my canopy... :D:D) I'm told the music is :| but personally I like it... its mellow... :)
I also finally attached my D-SLR to my helmet for a jump this weekend... and attached are a couple of those. (if you look at the second one... you can see my shadow on the guy in the red jumpsuit) which is something I've been trying to do for a while... (it was very exciting when I saw it... :)
I did need to be closer for most of the jumps though.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Outstanding video!

Even if we blew a couple exits...

Thanks for the pics.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

0:0:0

FJC. Good for the wallet but lousy for jumping when the midday weather hoses you one day and the ATC hoses you the next because the transponder in the plane quit working right after you finish FJC and gearing up the students.

[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:S; 17; hmmmm

was a busy weekend. made a couple of fun jumps but most were videos.

let's see...

someone hit and run my car. >:(

gtavercetti bit the shit out of me. i swear i'm going to post a picture of the pretty bruise. :D

and i wrapped up today with a KICKASS cutaway! YAY! :S:ph34r::P

Actually, I lie... I grabbed my second rig and made a fun jump after the chop. Needed to shake it off.

All is well. I owe beer to the guys who retrieved my gear. And I owe a bottle to Rebecca from Eloy for saving my ass. :P

Does B.O.B. count? : 3 : 1

Very fun jumps with my friend today! B| (You know who you are!) And, since you read all of my posts :P, thanks again for a fun day!! :)
Owe beer for getting my A number published in Parachutist. Should get my B number published in Oct. issue...which is cool since my b-day is in Oct.

Question, do I owe beer for each time my name is in Parachutist, or only the FIRST time??:S
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!

:)
I took it easy at LP, but had an absolute blast. Beer is owed for my first jump into the Lang Brewery and my first jump in my new jumpsuit. And for my first appearance in a photo in Parachutist, sadly on Shannon's memorial page.[:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

still grounded - 8 weeks and counting.

But at least I've been able to cut down on the painkillers and other parts of the body are working again. ;)

what's the third? beer owed or consumed? I get to drink lightly again as of a week ago. Life is getting better.