jumpjunkie2004

Are you sexy?

Julie, you will at some point see the bitch side of me. Ask Mary, she works with me. Sometimes I can get very bitch-like, but it's usually when I am being either a patient or therapist advocate. All of our department heads are women, and sometimes....hate to say it, but they are a bunch of cats.>:(

I do try to apologize if I feel I was unjustly unkind towards someone. But I never feel sorry for sticking up for what's right. I do what it takes to get my point listened to.

Ok, end of hijack....back to the sexy people!!

And since so far everyone responding here says they're not sexy, why are there so many pics on dz.com of sexy people?;)

I've been told I am. :$

I've certainly felt very sexy, mostly after more drinks than it's possible to actually be sexy. :D

But I'd rather be described as funny. B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

And since so far everyone responding here says they're not sexy, why are there so many pics on dz.com of sexy people?;)

Photoshop. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I don't think I am. As for many of the posters on dz.com, well, I would have to disagree when they say they are not sexy. For me, sexiness comes from within. The way a person carries him/herself, humor, voice, etc. I think MANY people exude sexiness -- IMHO it's not just looks. :)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

are you freaking kidding me.......of course not! Well hold on...... wait a second.......let me check one more time........SHIT the !@#$ing mirror just confirmed I do not qualify for that tittle......bloody racist mirror!:(

Ni, I'm not sexy.

Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history.

[end hijack] Sexy? Me? maybe sometimes... when I wanna be. Mostly not so much. (makeup sucks)

I don't think I am. As for many of the posters on dz.com, well, I would have to disagree when they say they are not sexy. For me, sexiness comes from within. The way a person carries him/herself, humor, voice, etc. I think MANY people exude sexiness -- IMHO it's not just looks. :)

I TOTALLY CONCUR WITH YOUR STAMTEMENT!!! Thank you.;) If only there were many women like you, I might have enjoyed college life much better. The world needs like minds such as yours.
zulu

My wife thinks so. Says I'm HOT. Works for me.

Yeeha!
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley