Squeak

I Need Help from the USA

squeak, I'll check the market tomorrow whilst I'm there. I'll need timtams in return. :D

Steve email me your adress dude, the Tim tam will go out this week:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

squeak, I'll check the market tomorrow whilst I'm there. I'll need timtams in return. :D

Steve email me your adress dude, the Tim tam will go out this week:)

OMFG!

Original if you're serious!

Wait until I can find the coffee though, I'm not a coffee drinker so I don't even know if I can get it :D
cavete terrae.

Original if you're serious!

Wait until I can find the coffee though, I'm not a coffee drinker so I don't even know if I can get it :D

Send me your addy any steve i'll sort for you 2 packs be ok?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My family owns a really nice coffee shop, but it's not in New Orleans and we don't carry Community Coffee.

So close.....;)

Chris

Chris do they have and chicory coffee??:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Chris do they have and chicory coffee??

Good question, I'd have to check on that. They have about 20 blends. Being in New England, chicory is really not popular. Goes great with Community Coffee though.

Chris

I can get you Community Coffee...that is an easy breezy request...but in return I would like Jablum Jamaican coffee (think it's called Blue Mountain):P

You can buy that there cant you?
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I can get you Community Coffee...that is an easy breezy request...but in return I would like Jablum Jamaican coffee (think it's called Blue Mountain):P

That is the coffee my parents drink and they buy it at their grocery store...personally I think it's a little bitter compared to the Jamaican coffee.:P

That is the coffee my parents drink and they buy it at their grocery store...personally I think it's a little bitter compared to the Jamaican coffee.:P

What I meant qwas you can buy Jamaican Blue there in the States. It would be silly for me to buy it and send it there.:ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No! I can't buy it here...I buy it online from Jablum in the burlap bags....$25US/pound and minimum of 5 pounds...then they Airborne Express it to me from Jamaica.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160021236776&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT&refitem=160016254471&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CategoryProximity&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

[:/]So...ummm...does this mean I don't get any Australian chocolate?[:/][:/]

;)

Evo, if you want chocolate get Belgium or Swiss, OZ choccy is better than USA choccy, but OZ choccy is crap compared to Belgium or Swiss Chocolate
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'll trade you coffee for an Aussie blonde...5'2", blue eyes, 115 lbs...got one in your hip pocket?

:D:D

]
Actually yes, but she's married to me so piss off you cant have her:P:P:P
OK I just checked she's 5'4" and 125lbs :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'll trade you coffee for an Aussie blonde...5'2", blue eyes, 115 lbs...got one in your hip pocket?

:D:D

]
Actually yes, but she's married to me so piss off you cant have her:P:P:P
OK I just checked she's 5'4" and 125lbs :)

Don't even let your wife NEAR pops... he's old and pervy.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

[..
Don't even let your wife NEAR pops... he's old and pervy.

You're not helping me here, Mike.

We old guys and you guys with mico penises gotta stick together, eh?
:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

BUMP!!!
Bump!
bumps....
B|
You are the shiznit woman!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not know how to say THANK YOU!!!!!
I can not express how I felt tonight, coming home from an AWESOME weekend of jumps with friends, flirts with dz.com moderators, fistacuff interference with local law enforcement officials and dz neighbors, just an amazing life experience weekend...to what?
GOLDBAREN GERMAN GUMMI BEARS!!!???????
YOU woman ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn you rock...now how to repay this amazing gesture...what could I ever do for YOU????

Someone Send me a few pounds of it.....HELP an addict out here folks

Have you tried Rehab?:)

Rehab is for quitters:ph34r:

Like me I went there for drug and alcohol problems, now that I'm clean and sober I WANT MY COFFEE:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

try godoys coffee some of the best I have had other than drinking pure organic kona while in Kona;)B|

http://www.godoyscoffee.com

Plus they are good people and show it in their actions.

Hiring mercs to protect their workers is a wonderful jesture. They also provide education, and medical for their family, housing as well.

It must be nice sleeping at night not worrying aboput rebels hacking your family to pieces.:)
I can't say enough about how kind the owner and his wife are. (she is an american Veteranarian).

PS. I bet the rebels don't wanna mess with anyone in shirts from "Tiny's" anymore!;)

hehehe, I think the lads handed them their asses:D