ACMESkydiver

A Word from Jaleesa Marie, Back from CAMP! :)

Hellow everybody!
I got all your E-mails. when i counted them there was 46 including my mom's but she didn't do a lot. B| you were right Skydivestmarys and 2fat2fly, a lot of people around the world E-mailed me. well, I had lots of fun and thank you for the e-mails everybody!!!

Attached to this post there is my cabin's picture and me zoooomed in.:o

Bye!!!!;)

P.S. turtle, it is "backwards", not "backerds".:P:D.
PP.SS. mom doesn't let me read dropzone.com exept for now. so mom says post nice.>:(:D

Hey Sprout
Glad you had such a fun time at camp and enjoyed all the e-mails. Take Care

Skyrad x
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

actually, I am not popular, or at least I wasn't untill my loving mom posted where I was going on the internet. so what have you been doing this week? All I have been doing is camp all week but it was fun. have a good day and I hope you get to do some more skydiving this week!

jaleesa
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Your pictures are cool! I never got photos like that when I went to camp Tippicanoe, in fact, I never got any photos:( (I have overcome this disappointment, as you no doubt can tell:D)

Glad you had a good time!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

I wish that I had been at camp this week! It sounded like it was a blast!

First its camp.. next it's skydiving boogies!

Right, mom?:P

Will you beg your mom for some more tie-dye shirts so that I have someone to tie-dye with me?

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Hi Jaleesa,

it's good to hear that you've had a good time at summer camp.

As I've promised, I dedicated my last jump this weekend to you - and I've even got it on video (so :P to your mom who said that if it's not on video, it didn't happen ;)). Just got to edit it though, will send you the link when it's done.

Cheers,
Mark from Germany
»Somewhere between the lies and truths borderlines get shady.
Somewhere between the yesses and nos you can find the maybe.«

Hey there Jaleesa!

Glad everytrhing went well and you had a good time.

And it is "Backerds" if you heard some of the people here pronounce it. Backwards may be what they meant, but "Backerds" is what they said.:D

Have a great rest of the summer and tell your mom to let you post here every now and again. Just to keep things here in perspective.:P

Turtle
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

actually, I am not popular, or at least I wasn't untill my loving mom posted where I was going on the internet. so what have you been doing this week? All I have been doing is camp all week but it was fun. have a good day and I hope you get to do some more skydiving this week!

Well, you're an instant hit around here! ;) We're ALL glad that camp turned out to be so great.

I've just been working--even some on the weekend! [:/] That's okay, though, because sometimes you have to do that kind of stuff. I did get to go to the wind tunnel yesterday, which is a lot of fun. I'm learning to do flips! It's going to take a lot of practice, but that's okay.

I hope you have a good week, too!

TPM Sister #102

Are you kidding? I never even got to go to camp. I think Jaleesa's experience was the greatest and I'm thrilled for her!

-----

You rock, Jaleesa. Don't ever say you're not popular because you have a lot of folks out here in La-La Land who think you're great. Keep smiling! ;)

Joe.

Blue skies and happy landings!