JeepDiver

RkyMntHigh's no shit there I was cutaway

Really interesting how you came to all of those decisions!!! Thanks for such a clear description. I've never done canopy work or seen it done, but i could totally picture it in my head!!

Totally cool that he could get to your lines like that...I had no idea!!! So glad you are safe!!

Nice job on saving your life!!! B|

p.s. the pie is in two weekends...thought you'd like to know!! :)
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!

Nice Rocky!!!!

That just rocks!!!!!! Glad you had so much fun. There's nothing scary about doing a little bit of CRW!! It's so much fun, and is a blast! Glad you were finally able to experience it! It's an addiction, and so great to be able to talk in the air. It's a fun time, fun people, and just so great! Glad you finally realize this!!! And it was great that you were able to get this camp put together! I'm sure all appreciated it!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I can't believe, based on where she stored her handles, that no one made even ONE pun reference to her "keeping abreast of the situation," or "informing us of this titilating story," or the like...

Sigh... You're failing me, Bonfire...

[reply I believe that's her first cutaway and first 3 CReW stack! I believe that's TWO cases of beer! ;):)

Nice job Katee...and it's only ONE case of beer the 2 events occured on the one jump so ONLY ONE case Katee:)

It may only be one case of beer, but there is a bottle of the riggers choice owed.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

[reply I believe that's her first cutaway and first 3 CReW stack! I believe that's TWO cases of beer! ;):)

Nice job Katee...and it's only ONE case of beer the 2 events occured on the one jump so ONLY ONE case Katee:)

It may only be one case of beer, but there is a bottle of the riggers choice owed.:P

The Rigger was there, I offered a bottle of his choice, he declined and said a Gatorade would be fine. However if he changes his mind later, the offer stands. But, based on the nice reserve ride, I handed it back over for another repack;)

The Rigger was there, I offered a bottle of his choice, he declined and said a Gatorade would be fine. However if he changes his mind later, the offer stands. But, based on the nice reserve ride, I handed it back over for another repack;)

Cool - glad you ain't dead.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nice job, Katee! Being new to the sport, the details you provided about the decision process and what you tried to do before your cutaway really helped me understand what went wrong, and how you came to your decision. Nice too that you were able to work with the Mikes to troubleshoot the situation. Sounds like there were three cool heads up there! Thanks for all the info...

Chris
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

Whoa, very interesting! I've never heard of a cutaway where you talked to people about options!! :o:o:o:D

So glad you're ok!!! :)

Then you need to try CRW;)

I agree... you need to try CRW... that way you get to talk to everyone else on the jump... B|
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Whoa, very interesting! I've never heard of a cutaway where you talked to people about options!! :o:o:o:D

So glad you're ok!!! :)

She was going to do a poll in the Bonfire to decide, but there was a ten year old girl on here getting all the attention.:P

CONGRATS Katee on your "almost 2nd" cutaway. What a wild feeling, eh? Mine was on a night jump...that will get your blood pumping!

Glad things went well and you handled it. You go Girl!

Kaye

Wild feeling? nah...cool feeling;)