jumper03

pain, pain, pain.....it hurts....

I feel your pain in other ways. I was practicing football with my son yesterday and while I grabbed the football on the ground first, it was a mere second later his helmet came crashing into my arm. Right on the side of the elbow.

It was one of those painful sleeping nights. Ooft!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Fooled me! I thought this thread was about real bread...:|

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm not even French, or any derivative thereof, but I thought something similar. :D

Yeah Steve, those silver-dollar sized welts didn't look too pretty. :S
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Fooled me! I thought this thread was about real bread...:|

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm not even French, or any derivative thereof, but I thought something similar. :D

Yeah Steve, those silver-dollar sized welts didn't look too pretty. :S

They've grown.....
Strangely enough, I am usually allergic to stings.
But I think I have my girlfriends cats to thank.

I take an antihistamine tablet every day. I think having that in my system kept this from being much worse.
Scars remind us that the past is real

Aw, and here I was planning to come in here and say "it's your own damn fault for drinking so much, ya dumbass." But then I realized there were no drunken posts from you last night, so this must be legit. ;)

Hope it heals up soon. Keep pumping those antihistamines.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Aw, and here I was planning to come in here and say "it's your own damn fault for drinking so much, ya dumbass." But then I realized there were no drunken posts from you last night, so this must be legit. ;)

Hope it heals up soon. Keep pumping those antihistamines.

I've sworn off drunk posts!!!
:D:D:D:D

As for sting count - I'm lucky - only 7 I think. A couple were so close they've swollen together so it's just one big lump - I look like I have popeye fore arms now :o:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

In helping to locate a cut away bag lock in the woods yesterday I found a not so friendly hornets nest. The little fuckers waited until they were all on me before the first one stung...

this hurts...

:|

Least it wasn't a stingray!

In helping to locate a cut away bag lock in the woods yesterday I found a not so friendly hornets nest. The little fuckers waited until they were all on me before the first one stung...

this hurts...

:|

Least it wasn't a stingray!

No kiddin! :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

If they're swelling that bad, you might be having a reaction anyway. Go see your doc.

Nooooo -

Wait to see if he turns into the blueberry like the chick did in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ouch that does sound painful man... I stumbled across a nest while mowing a month or so ago... (they like to take up residence in my chain link fence poles)

I was lucky they just batted my and none of them managed to sting me...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

PAIN
In my feet

PAIN
In my legs

PAIN
In my back

Thats ok, I like it there...

:P

My medical advice is to drink that case of beer the jumper gave you for finding his canopy. If there was no beer given, then a phone call to the jumper explaining the extent of your injuries to the jumper and how good some cold beer would be right now is in order.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."