osuskydiver

How many of you are military?

Naval Intelligence "A" School (NMITC) in Dam Neck, VA. Trained there for 7 months mornings and nights under one of the NAVSPECDEVWARGRU guys before going to BUD/S and getting hurt. Spent the next year in the Naval Hospital Oaknoll (Oakland) until honor. discharge for injuries.

The people made every crappy detail and duty in the 3 years worth it and then some. Even made me appreciate my brother Airborne Ranger (1/75th C co.) A LOT MORE!

USAF
ETAC -ROMAD- 4 years

Nice to see another ROMAD in the house. J1C471 here for 6 1/2 years. Got out in 2000 to move on to bigger and better things.;)

You left just before all the fun. We'll have to meet up at a DZ sometime. So few of us!
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Anti Terrorism Specialty Team.
Guess thats why the squids have their names on their asses. :P
Dont you mean the really tough landings? ;)

I throw all that antagonism out there and I only get a friendly response. What fun is that?:D:D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Anti Terrorism Specialty Team.
Guess thats why the squids have their names on their asses. :P
Dont you mean the really tough landings? ;)

I throw all that antagonism out there and I only get a friendly response. What fun is that?:D:D

Sorry to dissapoint! I was laughing too hard to write anything nasty! :P
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

You left just before all the fun. We'll have to meet up at a DZ sometime. So few of us!

I didn't miss the fun. Sat on the sidelines for a bit but in succession of 2 differen't jobs it's gotten me closer to the action than I EVER would have been as a ROMAD. B| Make a lot more money too. ;)

Viet Nam vet....

Congrats and thanks to all of you who have and are serving.

Thanks POPS. ;)
We wont ever forget everything you did either...any vet should have a special place within all of us. :D
SONIC WOODY #146

u.s. navy............5 years............boiler tech,

highest annual salery in the navy $18,500.

annual salery 1st year out.........$52,000.

I'm all about serving your country but the pay sucks!

Navy P-3 Flight Engineer Instructor going on 9 years now. And I would have to disagree with the "pay sucks" thing. ;)

Cant beat the benefits either.

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA