valjumps46

What color are your eyes?

Mine are Blue

Mine are Hazel, I defy you to go to the paint shop and ask for a tin of hazel paint. Show me hazel on a colour wheel, friggin hazel isn't even a colour. yet that's what my eyes are, I hate hazel>:(
:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Light green-blue.

I get annoyed when some pictures of myself don't show up with red eye but brown eye.[:/]:D

And though I don't have too many freckles anywhere--I have one in my right eye.:P

I think all eye colors are beautiful. I mean, has anyone ever seen an ugly set of eyes?:S Eyes are always spectacular.:)
P.S. Billy's are also green.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Mostly a dark green with some brown/gold near the inside. Fades to mostly green at times, less often the green darkens and the brown/gold is more visible.

Overall, my eyes are lighter than they were 10 or 15 years ago and my hair's darker. It's brown with a little red, but I was a carrot-top in baby pics. :D

Am I the only one here who does not have eyes that change colors? Mine are blue 24/7...that's it.:|

Chris

Nope, mine are blue 24/7 too!

Well, there's 3 of us!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson