ladyskydiver

Ladies, Is your man putting out?

The social and legal systems are stacked against men, yet they are expected to support everyone else, or else.

Maybe they've just had enough of it all, and it's their way of quitting the program.

mh

Huh? And the social/legal system has to do with sex and how you interact with your SO how? :S
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

From my personal experience:

When a man frequently turns down the advances of his partner, she just isn't that good in bed and the attraction between the two that originally existed has probably faded for whatever reason.

I'm guessing this is the most accurate post in this thread. It goes both ways. If a woman is not interested in sex, the guy probably is not doing their job either phsycially or emotionally. Or maybe they've just let themselves go. Sad really. Those that answered that they weren't getting any should probably try communicating with their partner. :|

my man does not ever say no. Especially if he knows what is good for him. I can get him sprung anytime I can talk nasty mention tits or just tell him what I have in sotre for him and he is hard and ready:$ How did I ever get so lucky?-Caress:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

This is despicable - do you see those answers?

What have you evil women done to us to kill our sex drive like that?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What have you evil women done to us to kill our sex drive like that?

We let you jump from planes so you've discovered something as good as if not better than sex [:/].

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

We let you jump from planes so you've discovered something as good as if not better than sex [:/].

tash

As much as I would love to say your right, it would be an injustice to all women to compare or set them below skydiving, they are in a class of their own.

Kiss ass!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

tash

As much as I would love to say your right, it would be an injustice to all women to compare or set them below skydiving, they are in a class of their own.

He's just speakin the TRUTH!! :P;)

tash

I'm not saying that he is lying - he just doesn't need to reitterate the obvious so much.:)

tash

I'm not saying that he is lying - he just doesn't need to reitterate the obvious so much.:)

Now that's just not right...that's like riding on another kiss-ass' coat tails.

If you're gonna try to suck up, do it on your own! :D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.