ACMESkydiver

So What's Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

I’m not much for fast food however came across this Gem while traveling Europe this summer.

http://www.maozveg.com/

Fast food falafel sandwiches, good stuff. I’m not even a vegetarian but these took the cake for great fast food.

neilp

FireHouse Subs, they are in the south, and every bit as good as Penn Station!

Firehouse Subs is very tasty... but they don't have any up north (as far as I know...)

oh, and I'm with you... I'm hungry... I think I'll go get some lunch... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I wouldn't know about that, but when I was in Greece in 2001 they did. I happen to hate McDonald's, particularly when there are any number of new local places to experience, but just once I had to go and find out what a McDonald's veggie burger (and veggie McNuggets) was all about. :) :$

in europe we have Vegie Macs since ... at least 1990

When I went to Montreal 4 years ago, had a good laugh when a girl asked for a VeggieMac, and the guy of McD's opened a hamburger, threw the meat away and closed the burger.. Et Voila.... :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I know I didn't spell the ones that aren't 'native' to the NW right...so bite me. :D

Well? Where do you like to drive through, and what's your favorite thing they have? :)

-Me, I LOVE Taco Time. I like the beef soft taco and Mexi-fries (AKA 'tator tots :ph34r:).

Mmmmmm - I like eating at the "Y"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Braums.

Forgot to mention Braums. Its a N. Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas change (might be slightly out further then that), but basically only available in a circle from around the Braums Dairy that 1 truck can legally drive in a day.

Oh man I've been craving a 3/4lbs bacon cheese burger, their fries (best available anywhere) and a large chocolate milk shake. They are their own dairy and make their own ice cream...soooo tastee.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I gotta put in another vote for Chipotle.... Love it. 1000 calories in a bling wrapper. What's better?!
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and shouting,
".... holy crap....what a ride!"

We're in the same area, have you ever eaten at Dick's drivein, they are only in the Seattle area though. The best french fries! Made fresh right there, no frozen ones!

I have eaten Dick's a few times.

:| Wait a minute here...
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Wanna go see the ponies run on Friday? :)

Hey! What about me?! Maybe I wanna go see some ponies! Cept wait a minute... I can't. My second oldest daughter is having a driving test that day (lovely DMV!) and my youngest daughter has invited her whole class over for a party that night. And I have to pick up my son from band practice. DAMN! It never works out when I invite myself! :S

Never Mind!

I'll be sure to send you an invite to the next Texas Hold 'Em tourny at our house...October or November. ;)
~Jaye

I have eaten Dick's a few times.

I am glad you admit it.. It is a beautiful thing to have a woman who is willing.. Your hubby is probably a happy man... :P

...your hubby is too, by the looks of your avatar. :)

Sorry Scotty, I had to do it. :D
~Jaye

Qdoba, Baja Fresh, and El Pollo Loco all have some pretty tasty stuff.

Back in the midwest I used to like Jimmy Johns, Steak 'n Shake, and Culvers. [mmm... frozen custard]

And we do have sweet tea down here, along with fried chicken, green beans, mash potatoes, gravy, and corn bread. You just have to know where to look. Driving around Gardena looking for a strip mall with a sign that just say "DINER" will generally yield good results.