matt1215

Weekend Numbers, 30 Sept-1 Oct

one of them was with a couple of attractive young ladies, Jennifer visiting from greensburg and Laura up from Atlanta :)

So are you a sausage sister or a lil smokey? ;)

huh? I don't get it... they both had to leave kind of early... cause Laura had to catch a plane...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

0:5:0

An absolutely fantastic weekend at Chicagoland Skydiving!!!!

I taught ground school both days, and I had some FANTASTIC students! Yesterday, I made two jumps (including an ass grab-ass grab dive! :ph34r:) Today, I jumped with three students that I taught in the FJC (one from a few weeks ago and two from today) :)

Other highlights:
-Sara makes a mean jello shot even without all her tools
-Brian has the smallest nipples
-A toast to my packer!:ph34r:
-My students said a few times that I was a great instructor :$
-I'm missing Pekalb :(
-When it comes to my lap and the chair....the more the merrier....really.

Is it Friday yet? Next weekend is the Chili cook-off. I think I'll avoid loads on Sunday :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

2:6:2

I had a bussy weekend

Jumped my rig for the first time:D
Got my last landing in for my Solo and also got 3 landing in under 25m towards my A :)Did my first RW jump with coach (managed one pin but it was an awsome sunset load)
Got signed off on my Packing endorement

Would have gotten more in but Sat was a compleate weather wright off[:/] not to bad to fit all that in at a 182 DZ on a weekend
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

2:2:2 B|B|

1st skyBASE jumps. One from a paraglider at 1500 feet, and one from an ultralight at 2000 feet. First jump gave me a 9-second delay and a nice track. The second involved some short-lived sitflying and deployment at 500 feet, under canopy just below 400.

Spent Sunday in the office til midnight. :S Friends came over and kept me company while they packed up.

;) And I thought I was the only hot blonde in your life! :P sigh.....They come, they go....

0:4:0

B|One of the best swoops of my life on Sat. Ian would be proud!

B|But I did go rock climbing at the gym on Sunday and whacked my hand so bad I have a knob that changes colours every couple of hours and a horribly sprained wrist. That damn pink route is my nemesis!
Go figure! I should stick to skydiving, at least I know a bit about what I am doing and don't hurt myself.[:/]

Please let the weekend come soon...

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

;) And I thought I was the only hot blonde in your life! :P

Sigh, when i saw Martin's chops in your avatar i knew i couldn't compete and it was time to move on :P

B|But I did go rock climbing at the gym on Sunday and whacked my hand so bad I have a knob that changes colours every couple of hours and a horribly sprained wrist.

Ok, listen up everyone, the line for kissing that better starts behind me! :):ph34r:

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I'm bummed, Jeremy, that I didn't get to jump with you this weekend. Our loading timing was off! Next weekend!

4:4

Beautiful weather at the dz this weekend which makes me look forward to winter even less. Had two really awesome four ways on Sunday, and ended the weekend with a back flip off the 182 step (very cool seeing the tail of the plane on the exit).

;) And I thought I was the only hot blonde in your life! :P

Sigh, when i saw Martin's chops in your avatar i knew i couldn't compete and it was time to move on :P

B|But I did go rock climbing at the gym on Sunday and whacked my hand so bad I have a knob that changes colours every couple of hours and a horribly sprained wrist.

Ok, listen up everyone, the line for kissing that better starts behind me! :):ph34r:

Damn, time to change the Avatar - Martin is a FRIEND! And he has a pretty GF.

Anyway, I suppose it serves me right for not advertising I am single... :P

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

:)

I completed one of my life's dreams by catching a foul ball at a Giants game on Saturday. I was wearing a glove and it came right to me, even though I had already got my foot caught in the seat trying to get ready in case I needed to reach for it. I fought off a few others near me and kept the ball.

Some great freeflying in Byron and Davis. I'm also demoing a new canopy, a Crossfire 2 149. I had one interesting brake fire, maybe I stowed it incorrectly. It took me a while to figure out why I was turning to the left so fast.

I did my first ball jump and got to touch the ball, so I owe beer for that.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

The second involved some short-lived sitflying and deployment at 500 feet, under canopy just below 400.

Isn't that painful? :D

It's not too bad depending on how you pack it. When you're terminal at 500 feet, you want it to open quick:P.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative